Search results for query: *

• Users: Slight
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Slight

Resolved no fledgeling wings

i made a normal small crimson world, seed 1.1.2.1384406568 and it only has 3 sky houses and 1 sky lake, and is missing fledgeling wings i thought all worlds were garunteed all 4 sky chest rare items am i mistaken or is this a bug?
  2. Slight

The Final Outpost Community Thread!

This is a thread for people do discuss and show off your creatures from the Final Outpost! You can share your progress, help with puzzles, and make trade offers. Feel free to ask me to put the link to your lab up here Link: https://finaloutpost.net/
  3. Slight

Game Mechanics Upside-down conveyors

I noticed a little while ago that, when using a gravitation potion or similar effects such as the gravity globe, conveyor belts don’t work. It would be a cool detail that conveyor belts work with gravity effects, and i can only assume blocks like asphalt doesn’t work either
  4. Slight

Pixel Art The Leviathan Mod Pixel art collection

Okay, so this is a thread for pixel art for my mod im making It’s not much, but it’s a start [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  5. Slight

[WIP] The Leviathan Mod

This is a mod that ive been working on in my free time for a little while now Some pixel art for this Note: this is being developed on the 1.4 beta [/spoiler] [/LIST] [/spoiler]
  6. Slight

Mod Compatibility

Ive been wondering a while which of these mods are compatible -Calamity -Fargo’s souls -Thorium -Orchid Thanks!
  7. Slight

Have a moron draw stuff for you

Request a SFW drawing and i will draw it. Eventaually. It may take a few days, and ill try to put as much effort into it as possible. I’ll also add something to your PFP or a image you give me. Cost: Like this thread! Now serving: Pumpking gif To-do: Godzilla Pumpking gif A furry A sleeping...
  8. Slight

My AMA I guess

Hi, im a cretin that hangs out in the last post wins You can ask me anything, I’ll respond with my answer I’ll also take would you rather questions and stuff like that if u want
Back
Top Bottom