Search results for query: *

1. AetherLucario

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Suggestion: An ability to make any block inserted into a special slot be highlighted in a bright yellow (or some other well-defined way of differentiating that block from others) on the world and mini maps. This would be amazing for finding certain things in your world instantly (EX: Calamity...
  2. AetherLucario

tModLoader Consolaria

but where are the easter bunnys?
  3. AetherLucario

tModLoader Consolaria

How does one summon lepus?
  4. AetherLucario

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Please seperate the mobs from the furniture, I cant go underground without 20+ crawlers of four different types overloading everywhere and ruining all possible mob spawns.
  5. AetherLucario

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Christmas doesnt happen ever with the mutant mod on, making it impossible to have santa claus.
  6. AetherLucario

tModLoader Equivalent Exchange

projectE moment
  7. AetherLucario

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Why are carpets disabled in multiplayer?
  8. AetherLucario

tModLoader More Costumes Mod

Suggestion: Change the guide to only drop the Steve Head when his name is Steve, just like with Andrew and the Green Cap
  9. AetherLucario

tModLoader Pokémon Vanity Mod

update pls I need the lucario plus I have the old mod files for the pokemon vanity mod if you could use those PokemonVanity
  10. AetherLucario

tModLoader More Costumes Mod

I wanted to ask if you could make a Chitoge Kirisaki set, very simple and beautiful c:
  11. AetherLucario

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

This mod seems to add extreme lag to multiplayer, making it unplayable :c
  12. AetherLucario

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Please fix the veinminer randomly stop working bug, it turns off every 5 minutes or so and its not worth it to reload mods that often with how many that I have :L
  13. AetherLucario

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Same with BladeTrade30, Veinmining does not work at all after about 5 minutes of being in a world. Please fix :c
  14. AetherLucario

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

What is the 'Would you like to see spring manifest itself?' I dont want it to screw up my world :l
  15. AetherLucario

tModLoader Spark Mod (WIP)

You could always give the hit entity a 50-75% movement speed slowdown, but as I have experienced with flying mobs and speed slowdowns, it really, REALLY messes them up and makes them almost unmovable for some odd reason.
  16. AetherLucario

tModLoader Spark Mod (WIP)

add a sword that is literally a stick shoved up a penguin or a penguini sword 23 base damage very strong knockback 4% critical strike chance can freeze enemies on impact (5% freeze chance [completely immobilizes them mid-air]) "The power of penguins and sticks unite!" crafted with: 10 (any)...
  17. AetherLucario

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How do I get these star materials so I can make a manmade island?
Back
Top Bottom