Search results for query: *

1. C

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

Great work on the update. Any idea on when the update to bring Terraria for consoles to 1.3.1 equivalent is coming? I am setting up a map for a mock TF2 battle and cannot wait to have the Engineering Helmet. :D
  2. C

Xbox One Familiar Clothing Glitch?

So after the major fix, I got back into Terraria, and most of my issues have been fixed. However, one tiny little work around issue is there still. If I am wearing a full set of Familiar Vanity set, and have a full set of Nebula Armor on, and on a UFO from the Cosmic Car Key, it makes what...
  3. C

Xbox One Lagging Bugs and More

Ever since the release of the 1.3 update for Xbox One, I have had no major issues whatsoever. A sprite or two may not load, or projectiles go invisible, but those are temporary. Everything was going perfectly for me... until I decided to join a multiplayer game... I lost a world, and it was...
  4. C

Xbox One My world disappeared

YOU CANNOT BACK UP SAVED GAMES FOR XBOX ONE!!!! IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE...
  5. C

Xbox One Odd Stuff Report by GT: The Kat of Kats

Everything is good on my end, the only thing I have seen that is a minor bug (SO FAR) is that the interactive icon for the ultrabright campfire resembles the rainbow campfire. I only do single player because I have no friends who play the game with me, so I cannot say multiplayer is good. Just...
  6. C

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

We understand the work it takes to getting the game to proper optimization level. And I am evermore happy to wait for this smooth start for Xbox One. I check every day to see if the update is ready, and even though it is sad that it is not, that doesn't mean I am not discouraged. I trust you in...
  7. C

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Terraria on Xbox One is Broken. O-O
  8. C

Xbox One Willing to Trade

I am looking for three Cross Necklaces. I've hunted down Mimics for two days straight and have not had any luck finding any. I'll trade any item for three Cross Necklaces. Message me here AND add my gamer tag for Xbox One: Coleman1138.
  9. C

Xbox One Demolishing Issue

When you click the Right Analog Stick, it's supposed to change from aiming to single placing modes. When switched to the aiming mode, I cannot demolish anything in front of me. It acts like the placing mode where I destroy or place what my cursor is on. Help?
  10. C

Xbox One World Transfer Problems

@Deanzor I have tested by reuploading it, works successfully. Now I am making the painful job of moving everything off of that world to a new world and start there.
  11. C

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

A bug I have found while testing to see if the 360 Cloud Upload to One Stability has been fixed, the sound made when mining stone or ores is made when crafting items. This being on the Xbox One. Minor.
  12. C

Xbox One World Transfer Problems

Everytime I load up a world I uploaded from the Xbox 360 to my One, the game crashes. This was before the update released recently. Has that been fixed? And if so, would I need to reupload my world to it?
  13. C

Console What are you most proud of?

I have made a character that would perfectly resemble a soldier from Atlas Corporation from Advanced Warfare, gear and all. ^-^ Add me on XBL: Coleman1138
  14. C

Console So, who here has an idea?

Does anyone know who here has an idea on when the 1.2.3 update for the Console will be coming out? I have a feeling it may be the same time the 1.3 for PC comes out, but I don't know. I haven't heard or seen spoilers for that yet. Crossing fingers, though.
Back
Top Bottom