Search results for query: *

1. OblivionAXiS

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I really like this idea, it leaves autoswing as an accessibility feature while decreasing the dps increase obtained simply by enabling it. While it's technically possible, I don't think there's anyone who can always click again the very frame when a weapon becomes usable, so adding a 1 frame...
  2. OblivionAXiS

As far as I know, there is no option to turn off the quick stack animation. I think it would be a good toggle to have, because on some computers it can cause a lot of lag.
  3. OblivionAXiS

While I do think that nerfing Fledgling Wings' obtainability is good, I think that their current state is a bit sad. I have a couple suggestions to possibly make it a bit more reasonable. 1. A simple increase to its spawn chance. Maybe from 1/40 to 1/10. Also, if it really shouldn't be from the...
  4. OblivionAXiS

This requires 2 things to happen to be true. 1, you need to be close enough to the ground for evolution beasts to spawn. If you are using soaring insignia or a mount such as UFO or witch's broom, this won't necessarily be the case. The only things spawning high in the air will be brain sucklers...
  5. OblivionAXiS

^ I second all of this. At least adding some sort of whip bonus to tiki would set it apart from the other summon sets at around the same time, flameburst definitely falls behind ballista in effectiveness (make it so that they can shoot up? please?), and sentries despawn way too quickly.
  6. OblivionAXiS

I don't particularly like the idea of biome-exclusive benefits to fishing rods. That being said, having the Hotline Fishing Hook being available earlier and in pre-hardmode does sound like a good change since we already have a few ways of lava fishing without it.
  7. OblivionAXiS

I do agree, I tried doing some dps tests on my own but I couldn't pin down exactly how much to buff early boomerangs. Imo wooden boomerang, enchanted boomerang, shroomerang, and ice boomerang should all get between 5 and 8 increased damage. Thorn chakram and flamarang also definitely need a...
  8. OblivionAXiS

A few things that my friends and I have discussed: -Making corruption or crimson not destroy the jungle would be an incredible change, although it may go against the design philosophy of the game. So instead, how about giving mud blocks (and their grasses) a chance to resist infection so that...
Back
Top Bottom