Search results for query: *

1. C

i like it

i like it
  2. C

also can you please make it so that we can type more then 420 charactors please

also can you please make it so that we can type more then 420 charactors please
  3. C

mr @Redigit🌳 how are doing today i was thinking about something you could do with the map merge...

mr @Redigit🌳 how are doing today i was thinking about something you could do with the map merge fecher can you make it so that insted of a sword in begining you get a wand of sparking or a weak summon weapon alsmost like on those maps the challenge is that no wepons that dont belonge to that...
  4. C

i think he acualy means that he has thown you into the ice biome to get hisice skats for...

i think he acualy means that he has thown you into the ice biome to get hisice skats for terraspark boots hahaha
  5. C

good morning from the uk sir @Redigit🌳 hows life been for you did you/are you going to blow up...

good morning from the uk sir @Redigit🌳 hows life been for you did you/are you going to blow up the beta world after the test its 4am good time to get back to the 100% run dam you you fish loveing num nut aka the angler or as i call him anger. right ill let you to it and cover lokis house in...
  6. C

bruh sounds like the best job in the world right there so who do you think is going to replace...

bruh sounds like the best job in the world right there so who do you think is going to replace all the npc houes with poo blocks hahahaha
  7. C

good day sir @Redigit🌳 hows it gowing for you today frankly i feel like sometimes people forget...

good day sir @Redigit🌳 hows it gowing for you today frankly i feel like sometimes people forget that devs are real people and sometimes need a bit of a genualized chit chat and althouw im not as good as the tax collector i always have a ear open so how are you
  8. C

@Redigit🌳 how are you today

@Redigit🌳 how are you today
  9. C

hay @Redigit🌳 just wondering is there ever going to be a seed where the image is your forms...

hay @Redigit🌳 just wondering is there ever going to be a seed where the image is your forms picher or a map/seed where its an axe half into a tree as an omarge to the tree axe war i think it would be cool and it would let @ChippyGaming 🌳 do a full history lesson on the map as he makes a...
  10. C

yep terraria spotify

yep terraria spotify
  11. C

Weapons & Equip a acorn luncher for the trees and more trees means more trees to chop (wink wink)

ok so here me out "an axe is used to cut away at the forest to bring wood to vilage to make houses rebild and to light fires of hope. the trees clense the earth of imeritys created by those that use the axe alowing for stronger wood and better enviments. the two forces are not the same and yet...
  12. C

hi how you doing today lord axe i may be a tree but i also understand that the older larger...

hi how you doing today lord axe i may be a tree but i also understand that the older larger trees must be choped down to alow for the small saplings to fluresh
  13. C

hi how are you today

hi how are you today
  14. C

alive and kicking and whanting a fusion of all pets and zenith class wepons for all

alive and kicking and whanting a fusion of all pets and zenith class wepons for all
  15. C

good day @Redigit🌳 i had a idea come to my mind would be posible to make it so that you can...

good day @Redigit🌳 i had a idea come to my mind would be posible to make it so that you can make playlists in game by using the music boxs like with the prince and princes slime sunday pet will braek the game no will it be nice oh yes. also how are you doing today
Back
Top Bottom