Search results for query: *

1. N

Switch Terraformer issue

Yeah nevermind, it didn't convert the tree it just stripped the branches, so not what I thought (sorry) but is it supposed to convert or is it just a weird bug? Will there be plans for a jungle conversion item 🤔 Edit: maybe jungle trees can't convert on mud or something unless it's blue solution?
  2. N

Switch Terraformer issue

I was in the jungle and I sprayed the jungle trees with yellow/desert solution with the terraformer, and it dropped all the wood of the tree but the tree stayed standing, so basically doubling the amount of wood you can get Ik it doesn't really matter at the stage where you can get wood in the...
  3. N

Hot Topic Crossplay

Also, do you think it will run smoothly, or will it need a ton of optimizations before release
  4. N

Working as Designed [Switch] The bone glove isnt an accessory in switch 1.4? (still a weapon)

what is your opinion on the glove, do you think it shouldve been reworked, or do you think its fine
  5. N

Working as Designed [Switch] The bone glove isnt an accessory in switch 1.4? (still a weapon)

what else do i have to say. im disappointed but in dr's defense, it was just released
Back
Top Bottom