Search results for query: *

1. Esper212

Other I think a leveling system should be added

I think 20% is too significant, but I think reducing the cap is only part of the problem, and the other half is the amount per level. Maybe something more like 0.5% per level for 15% most. Or better yet make levelling up give a choice of crit, move speed, or 1 extra damage. Then with a maximum...
  2. Esper212

Other Weapon dyes

1.4.4 addition? :D
  3. Esper212

definitely black

definitely black
  4. Esper212

Close enough

Close enough
  5. Esper212

tModLoader Dye Hard

Dude I need to download this mod. So many cool options I just have to equip on my favorite armor sets!
  6. Esper212

Items can buff Shrimpy Truffle while stay below cloud rain block

Ohhh ok, yeah I think it should get the buff too
  7. Esper212

Items can buff Shrimpy Truffle while stay below cloud rain block

Doesn't work, you can see the eyes dont glow
  8. Esper212

tModLoader Game keeps crashing every time I try to move

I had a similar issue when running a lot of mods. I disabled them one by one and in my case, Fargo’s was not compatible with Metroid mod so I would recommend checking the mods compatibility using the same method
  9. Esper212

I did it!!

Nice job! I’ve never actually tried mobile terraria. I imagine it’s quite difficult to control
  10. Esper212

Why hasn't my mushroom man come yet?

Did you make a surface mushroom biome? You need to have one for truffle to spawn
  11. Esper212

Weapons & Equip Rework Yoyos

I don’t even think that yoyos need nerfs I just think that other true melee weapons need some way of doing good damage without so much of a risk that is getting close to enemies with contact damage
  12. Esper212

extra enemy attacks that should be added

I’d love to see mummies actually attempt to capture and wrap you up. Sure it could be annoying, but maybe they’ll throw out a strap and hook you in slowly. At the edge of the hook they’ll trap you and wrap you up and that could have some cool visual affect on the player. Dark and light mummies...
  13. Esper212

Other I think a leveling system should be added

1% crit every level seems a bit powerful, especially since you could easily farm bosses and break progression. Some mods add a levelling system and some of them are pretty cool. It’s definitely a system that needs a lot of planning to be substantial but not overpowered
  14. Esper212

tModLoader MoreOres

Updated the mod
  15. Esper212

tModLoader MoreOres

MoreOres is a mod that adds several new ores and gems, with corresponding weapons, tools, armor and other items themed around them. This mod is intended to be played with one or more other content mods. Future updates adding more ores and items are planned. The mod is mainly developed by...
Back
Top Bottom