Search results for query: *

1. Xelvaa

Weapons & Equip Buff Flameburst sentries

These sentries would be pretty good if they don't deels like 0 damage. For Old's one army event yeah it's the worst of the four, flameburst isn't very good for crowd control but for general use it has the potential to be great, it's pretty accurate and consistent, especially with the...
  2. Xelvaa

Terraria Enters its Teens!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRARIA !!!!!! (my favourite game :)))))))
  3. Xelvaa

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Smoothing out progression: Weapon balancing, Hardmode ore balancing, Buff to base movement speed and also World generation options.

it's true that taking 500 damage per second totally happens everytime on Terraria seriously this doesn't make any sense
  4. Xelvaa

Game Mechanics While gore setting is off, change item names of Golden Shower, Master Bait and enemy name Mourning Wood to something less NSFW resembling

honestly, when I was playing Terraria when I wasn't even 10 years old I didn't have the jokes at all so for me it's not necessary
  5. Xelvaa

Weapons & Equip Buff Shadowflame, Cursed Inferno and Acid Venom debuffs

yeah I also had this idea for a hardmode version of poison, but I think we can go even further, like a post-plantera upgrade to fire, frostburn and poison.
  6. Xelvaa

Weapons & Equip Better ninja and crystal assasin armor

I like the dash and I also the mouvement speed instead of crit chance but I don't think you need to give it 12% damage, this and a free dash is way too powerful Crystal assasin armor doesn't suck, this is a very good armor. The dash is very powerful and basically save an accessory slot. It...
  7. Xelvaa

Weapons & Equip Buff Shadowflame, Cursed Inferno and Acid Venom debuffs

Cursed Inferno and Acid Venom do very little and surclassed by Ichor. Also, Acid Venom is a post-plantera debuff, but it has only 6 more DPS than Cursed Inferno, which is very ridiculous. Shadowflame debuff is basically the same debuff than Hellfire (but with less immunity), which is weird. It...
  8. Xelvaa

Blocks & Decoration Honey bricks

I really like the Idea, honey fournitures are cool but it's true that there's not honey bricks. Full support.
  9. Xelvaa

Weapons & Equip Give Meowmere and Star Wrath an aura

I find it weird that the 2 last swords in the game (not counting Zenith) don't have an aura, which makes them look much less impressive/strong than for example the terra blade or even the true night's edge. Auras on swords are one of my favorite additions in 1.4.4 (and I think most people too)...
  10. Xelvaa

Biomes & Nature Achievment for killing 1000 bunnies

A achivement for getting a bunny banner would be fun actually, but killing 1000 bunnies is way too much lmao
  11. Xelvaa

Game Mechanics Abigail's Flower 🌺[Nerf]

So basically, you say from the start that the weapon isn't overpowered and doesn't ruin progression, so that means abigail doesn't need a nerf. I don't understand the point of this suggestion
  12. Xelvaa

Items Extractinator should convert Herbs into respective seeds

I actually like the idea even if it's extremely situational, I support
  13. Xelvaa

Blocks & Decoration Add corrupted ice wall variants

It's quite strange, stone, hardened sand or sandstone walls have their corrupted variants, except ice walls ! I don't see any reason why they aren't there, so I suggest that !
  14. Xelvaa

Game Mechanics Fishing Rods' special bonuses in respective biomes

You are greatly exaggerating my point. I didn't say at all that the golden fishing rod would become useless, just less useful, and that the effects are too strong. but otherwise, I like the idea!
  15. Xelvaa

Game Mechanics Fishing Rods' special bonuses in respective biomes

I agree that more unique effect on fishing rods is welcome, but here it may be too strong. This will make very good fishing rods like the golden fishing rod (which in another suggestion you want to make it rarer) much less useful. Also, the Hotline Fishing Pole is already a very good fishing rod...
  16. Xelvaa

Items Golden Fishing Pole should be harder to get, here is why

the Golden fishing pole already takes a while to get, 30 quests is a lot of time. And you know, the vast majority of people when they do their quest, they also progress in the game, so the mechanical fishing rod or the Sitting Duck's Pole are useful and personally I have them all the time before...
  17. Xelvaa

Weapons & Equip Transfer damage and regen bonuses of Old One's Army armor to set bonuses, here is why

honestly I don't agree, what makes OOA armors strong is that their pieces have very good raw stats, perfect for mixing. A nerf will just limit the build possibilities, even though there aren't that many.
  18. Xelvaa

Weapons & Equip Ammo buffs/changes

Some changes/buffs to ammo, mostly quite bad and underused : - Jester's Arrow : Use local immunity frames. Jester arrows are very bad for no reason on bows shooting multiple arrows at once, because it uses static immunity frames, making them local fixes this problem. - Unholy Arrow : Use local...
Back
Top Bottom