Search results for query: *

1. Numinous

I'd just like to begin by saying that I really appreciate Arkhalis for appearing on my first...

I'd just like to begin by saying that I really appreciate Arkhalis for appearing on my first expert run, they really made the primordial stages of the game a breeze- especially with queen bee. thanks Ark http://memecrunch.com/meme/BEAOT/you-da-real-mvp/image.jpg
  2. Numinous

these puns are so bad that they're amazing

these puns are so bad that they're amazing
  3. Numinous

"Dayum daughter where'd you find thissss"

"Dayum daughter where'd you find thissss"
  4. Numinous

Any new zealanders/australians? c:

Lately I've been introducing people to a pretty.... unique.... style of playthrough, I'm not really picky but I'd kinda prefer playing with people around 17+ If you're curious about it and meet the halfassed criteria, hit me up ; o
  5. Numinous

That avatar... s....son? : s

That avatar... s....son? : s
  6. Numinous

What's a -schmoo?-

What's a -schmoo?-
  7. Numinous

Member-Run Contest Who likes making vanity

I'm about to do a challenge run, but instead of making my own char/vanity setup- I thought, the challenge isn't mine- so why not outsource this too. Might give someone bored a project ^^ Winner gets....yeesh... idk :sigh: -REINDEER BELLS. :D
  8. Numinous

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

Im just memeing, naturally not an actual proposal <~<
  9. Numinous

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

DARUDE SANDSTORM
  10. Numinous

PC I got a cool idea : D

Whatever you like, man. I'm not shy : )
  11. Numinous

PC I got a cool idea : D

Looking for a couple of people to try a cool idea with, Ideally from NZ/AUS and around the same age gap, but I'm not too anally retentive about it just taking ping difference into consideration. If that sounds like your thing and you have the time, hit me up ^^
  12. Numinous

Duuude..... what blocks did you use on your creation compendium entry?

Duuude..... what blocks did you use on your creation compendium entry?
  13. Numinous

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I was to excited man, i didn't have time to read! also hopefully due to the demand it'll get implemented :p that'd be neat
  14. Numinous

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I HAVE SUCH A GOOD ONE!!!! A new tool called wire fabricator or some such, where you set points in a sequence with one of the wire colours, and it connects all the points with wiring. this would save so much mindless digging and struggle to place deeper more intricate wiring, and avoid the...
  15. Numinous

TERRARIA FORUM BEST FORUM

I am adamant that without a doubt, in my experience, that this forum is the most polite, collaborative, and overall nicest forum community i have ever seen. And I'm stoked to be a part of it, stay classy guys & gals C:
  16. Numinous

Game Mechanics Needed phase-saber and phase-blade improvement?

In any other sword, nah, not really. but with a sword with as little knockback as the phase saber..... well I mentioned why I felt it was necessary.
  17. Numinous

Since when? I know they attack when you hold down the trigger, but I meant directional auto swing, like excalibur. In my eyes that's what auto swing means. eg when they gave terra auto swing, it was directional. hence my assumption
  18. Numinous

Kinda escaping what I'm getting at but adding some variety and ability to each colour would make them especially awesome, also power/standard of ability by value of gem? diamond and ruby being best would be quite reasonable, as it's been implemented on so many other item types IE: Early grapples...
  19. Numinous

Also I feel especially inclined to suggest this as a phase-saber also costs 50 crystals....and it really doesn't feel like a good use of supplies at this point in the weapons state.
Back
Top Bottom