Search results for query: *

• Users: Numinous
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Numinous

Any new zealanders/australians? c:

Lately I've been introducing people to a pretty.... unique.... style of playthrough, I'm not really picky but I'd kinda prefer playing with people around 17+ If you're curious about it and meet the halfassed criteria, hit me up ; o
  2. Numinous

Member-Run Contest Who likes making vanity

I'm about to do a challenge run, but instead of making my own char/vanity setup- I thought, the challenge isn't mine- so why not outsource this too. Might give someone bored a project ^^ Winner gets....yeesh... idk :sigh: -REINDEER BELLS. :D
  3. Numinous

PC I got a cool idea : D

Looking for a couple of people to try a cool idea with, Ideally from NZ/AUS and around the same age gap, but I'm not too anally retentive about it just taking ping difference into consideration. If that sounds like your thing and you have the time, hit me up ^^
  4. Numinous

TERRARIA FORUM BEST FORUM

I am adamant that without a doubt, in my experience, that this forum is the most polite, collaborative, and overall nicest forum community i have ever seen. And I'm stoked to be a part of it, stay classy guys & gals C:
  5. Numinous

Game Mechanics Needed phase-saber and phase-blade improvement?

Phase-sabers and phase-blades are interesting and exciting weapon designs which I personally really enjoy....well....ascetically at least, and for boss fights... but one thing stood out to me, the lack of knockback really decreases the weapons effectiveness to the point where it's outclassed in...
  6. Numinous

PC WHO DARES SUMMON ME... >:O

WHO DAAAREEESS SUMMON ME.... Yo yo <: So I'm McGregor, I love my gaming, and recently terraria has fallen under that. so there I am, trying to find out how to make an entirely flooded map through generation, and I figure what better place to ask theeen......... so it was originally bit of a...
Back
Top Bottom