Search results for query: *

• Users: tark
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. tark

Texture Pack tmodloader problem changing texture

I haven't played in a while, I don't know how long this happens when I change textures in tmodload, and I can't play again because the game won't let me leave the tab (resource packs) I have to close and open the game to apply the changes
  2. tark

Game Mechanics possible?

It's impossible to play without it now
  3. tark

Game Mechanics npc doesn't bother with evil biome

seriously... I made tunnels separating the ice biome so it wouldn't get infected when I went into hardmode, corruption was generated right in the middle of the surface of the ice biome and it's not possible to fix it If NPCs don't mind living in evil biomes that would solve this unpredictable...
  4. tark

Items merger between Greedy Ring and Treasure Magnet any chance of that happening?

collecting all items at a greater distance is better than collecting only coins I feel that the Greedy Ring ends up becoming kind of useless and not worth equipping both at the same time
  5. tark

Items Slice of Cake

being able to use this item directly from the inventory would be great especially on mobile
  6. tark

Weapons & Equip Guide to Environmental Preservation

could it be possible to break pots with this item equipped please
  7. tark

Resolved [Mobile] is there a way to take these buttons off?

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
  8. tark

Other Crimson and Corruption

any chance of Crimson and Corruption in one world? 2 evil biomes already appear in a world so why not?
  9. tark

PC cloud

Terraria doesn't sync with steam cloud even though it shows 100%
  10. tark

Items strange plants

be able to get strange plants from pre hardmode again pls
  11. tark

Mobile move items quickly to trash

would it be possible to add a button for this in the area I marked
  12. tark

Other moon lord a little smaller please

decrease the size of moon lord because I can't see him full body and I'm not able to defeat the expert because of that (I used google translate to write this)
Back
Top Bottom