Search results for query: *

1. SomeoneSomewhere

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

Is this mod still going? There just were no posts for a while so I wondered if I came here too late lol
  2. SomeoneSomewhere

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Man, i don't care about bans or any other sh it.
  3. SomeoneSomewhere

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

<Content removed due to excessive, and purposeful filter evasion>
  4. SomeoneSomewhere

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

LOL My thoughts are becoming real. Told you what terraria 1.3 will be released before consoles even get 1.2.3 so i not afraid of ban. 505 games shove your "fast" updates up your slowpoke asses!
  5. SomeoneSomewhere

Haven't you noticed what they included tiny amount of content from 1.2.3?
  6. SomeoneSomewhere

They still didn't finished 1.2 update series, and just remember how long they been doing original 1.2 update. One year after release on PC's and still they didn't finished it so just don't hope what anything will change. This smaller updates still will release rarely and will include lots of...
  7. SomeoneSomewhere

Dude don't get so excited. Until they'll release 1.3 on consoles few years may pass if not more.
  8. SomeoneSomewhere

Well at the time when this updates will be released i could buy a new PC so i won't need any of this tiny, buggy and :red:ty updates. Is it just me who noticed one simple thing? They have spent about 4 or 3 months on this update and what have they done? Added lots of cool stuff? No. Made a...
  9. SomeoneSomewhere

Main question is when next update come out. This one had a few months of waiting and didn't have a lot of stuff and if next one will be the same i will just delete the game.
  10. SomeoneSomewhere

So they going tobamke tiny but fast updates? That is awesome! Sorry i might didn't understand a part where it says about it English is not my first language so i experience some problems with it. But thank you for telling us, i think i won't find out aboit it myself :)
  11. SomeoneSomewhere

Please quys try to release stable updates not one year later after they been released on PC. And if you making an update then try to bring ALL the stuff which was added to pc at same update number. Becauee i checked your little update and compared with 1.2.3 on PC and noticed what you missed out...
Back
Top Bottom