Search results for query: *

1. robotzurg

Switch Getting kicked out on autosave in a multiplayer world

did turning off autosave actually turn it off for you? Me and my friend tried turning it off and it is still auto saving and kicking me out
  2. robotzurg

Yeah, it's definitely worse after the update
  3. robotzurg

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Like I said, I have already. I pretty much just want to know if it's going to be fixed or not, because I noticed a thread on here about the map bug being a problem on PS4, and that post was from December of last year, meaning it hasn't been fixed for nearly 7 months now and is still an issue on...
  4. robotzurg

PS4 PS4 Multiplayer Map Disapeering

Still happening on Switch, 7 months later. Really disappointing :(
  5. robotzurg

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

I'm thankful for the patch, but things are NOT better Multiplayer wise. I was playing on my friends world through online multiplayer, and about 60% of the time when auto save happened, I would STILL get kicked. However, this is not the worst of this. When I rejoined, my ENTIRE ores and bars...
  6. robotzurg

I can confirm that the bug is still happening after the patch :(
  7. robotzurg

This has been happening 90% of the time on our online world, me and my friend are attempting to play online but every time it autosaves, I get kicked out nearly every time, and my friend occasionally gets kicked as well (he's the host). It's seriously hindering our progress, can't do anything...
  8. robotzurg

PC 1.3.6 new world needed?

Wait really? I thought that the underworld background for 1.3 automatically updated so thats what I was basing it on... If thats not the case, oops :P
  9. robotzurg

PC 1.3.6 new world needed?

You won't need a new world to get the new backgrounds, they'll auto update
  10. robotzurg

YoYos vs. Swords/Axes: Your call

DEFINITELY yoyos/far range melee weapons. I beat an entire campaign with only yoyos after all :P
  11. robotzurg

Xbox One 3 player splitscreen not working

We have our display settings at the highest i believe, and we have a movie theater size screen sooo
  12. robotzurg

Xbox One 3 player splitscreen not working

So, when I tried to play terraria on xbox one with my 2 other friends, the third player could never join. He was on a seperate profile and if we started the game with that third player someone else wouldn't be able to join. We restarted the xbox, we unchecked play online, everything. Please...
  13. robotzurg

Why do YOU like Terraria?

I think the reason I like it so much and the biggest reason why I still play it to this day is all the variations or "challenge runs" you can do in the game, such as only using melee weapons, playing the game completely upside down, etc.. It gives the game a good sense of replayability! But...
  14. robotzurg

First Time in Terraria

Super confused and how no idea what I was doing really. Then I joined a friends server and they basically taught me :P
  15. robotzurg

Game Mechanics Allowing music boxes to play in vanity slots

I support!! This is an awesome idea!
  16. robotzurg

Game Mechanics Easy way to see if you already have a Banner (of specific a enemy) placed.

This is a pretty cool idea, I don't use banners much but still. This would help a lot of peoples problems. Support!
  17. robotzurg

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Can I do a challenge? I don't know if this is a thing still. EDIT: Also, this thing is awesome. Support!
  18. robotzurg

3DS A Few Questions + A Bug

It's fine I do it all the time Xp
  19. robotzurg

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I agree. This happens with goblin army as well. >.<
  20. robotzurg

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

You never need to eat :P
Back
Top Bottom