Search results for query: *

1. P

Blocks & Decoration Unplaceable Objects

src: Ambient objects and The Endangered Underground Jungle Tree I wish that players had the ability to place these objects. Many of them would make for amazing decorations and give an amazing ambience to an underground base and artificial living trees.
  2. P

Biomes & Nature Otherworld Ideas

I think that something which would have made a truly entertaining Terraria sequel would be one themed around the Ocean, which on earth is vast and has a wide range of biomes to work with. Additionally I would like a harder game where you can't just break into nearly every rock face at the...
  3. P

Blocks & Decoration Desks, electronics, and more...

I want to post a few simple ideas for furniture pieces. And stuff. Desks These desks would be 3 high and 2 wide. They could count as a flat surface item for housing. The image above is an example of a wooden desk. They can have items placed on them and act like two platforms on top of each...
  4. P

Items Herb idea: Sagemint

Firstly I would like to know if Deathweed plants in themselves spread corruption. I want to also know if the answer was learned through experience and evidence. I was thinking of a herb that would basically be a hybrid of a leek and freshmint. Or rosemary. Just a green herb ingredient for...
  5. P

Biomes & Nature More living wood trees?

I know there is already living wood and living mahogany trees, but I think it would be cool to see living palmwood and living boreal wood trees as well. Living Boreal Wood Trees Generated in the shape of a cone, living boreal wood trees generate upon world creation. Living Boreal Leaf Wands...
  6. P

Biomes & Nature Minibiome Expansion Thread

I wanted to create a thread about expanding minibiomes. Things like Granite, Marble, Meteorite or even adding in a new Clay biome would be, in my opinion, nice to see. Mountain Granite Biome Expansion Marble Biome Expansion Clay Biome Expansion
  7. P

Weapons & Equip Buff Grenadier!

I know that in the early game the grenadier (uses consumables) would be an extremely viable class to play as. But later on the class doesn't have much going for it. Before it used to be overpowered with the Molotov Cocktails, but those are only good early in the game. They were nerfed, but the...
  8. P

Weapons & Equip Buff Grenadier!

I know that in the early game the grenadier (uses consumables) would be an extremely viable class to play as. But later on the class doesn't have much going for it. Before it used to be overpowered with the Molotov Cocktails, but those are only good early in the game. They were nerfed, but the...
  9. P

Housing in the Underworld?

Is it possible to make valid housing in the Underworld? I am just wondering.
  10. P

Blocks & Decoration Two wide housing items?

I know that in Terraria there are a bunch of things that you can do for your NPCs, but housing is an issue that I want to talk about here. I notice that the only 2-wide "flat surface" housing item available is the Work Bench, which is not something that is very, well, flashy. Honestly I would...
  11. P

Weapons & Equip Shovels? For early Invasive Biome Control?

I was thinking of shovels for Terraria that can be crafted in the early game. The Shovels should deal with solid blocks that are weaker than stone, as well as dig out background tiles of the same quality. Shovels cannot be crafted from Ebon/Shadewood or Cactus. They should be crafted from Tin...
  12. P

NPCs & Enemies Hostile Dryads/Elves?

I was thinking of adding hostile dryads and elves to the game, like something for post-plantera. The hostile dryads and elves would be a group focused on sniping and support. Grove Dryad 100 HP (Expert mode doubles HP) Archer AI, but fires no projectiles. Supports other hostiles in the same way...
  13. P

Biomes & Nature More Above-Ground Biomes?

With the Granite and Marble biomes coming in, what about having (wrecked) Marble and Granite biomes above-ground? I was also thinking of how Terraria doesn't have mountains, alpine glaciers, or volcanoes. I'd think that would be cool to have generated as well.
  14. P

Thematic Houses Weekly!

I made this thread for people to post their own living quarters created for their NPCs, but based around a theme I would post weekly. Here's the base criteria: The house needs to be able to house NPCs. If this part of the criteria is impossible, then give me a call and I'd remove this week's...
  15. P

Biomes & Nature Berries?

I would like to see berries enter Terraria. Blackberries (they are actually a nasty-:red: invasive species) for the Corruption's thorns, raspberries for Crimson, blueberries, salmonberries, huckleberries occurring in natural biomes, heck, blueberries even appearing in the snow biome.
  16. P

Blocks & Decoration Different Rainbow Blocks?

I was thinking of ideas for, say, replacing the rainbow blocks in alternate Hallow. I noticed that for the normal rainbow blocks they don't touch black or white, so I would like to do a few things here. First, I want to know a safe way to make a GIF file to express my ideas. Then, I would like...
  17. P

Biomes & Nature Alternate Hallow Request

I was thinking of having the Cyber only be created by the player's actions. Like, say, making the biome only created by crafted items the player made. I'd rather have the alternate Hallow to be either themed on anything that isn't likely to have a connection to an artificial theme. So, do you...
Back
Top Bottom