Search results for query: *

1. V

Video Terraria but all the sounds are made with my mouth.

So I made this anomaly. It actually goes to show just how amazing the soundtrack is (the corruption and jungle being my favourite) the music was so complicated and had so many different sounds that I couldn't even come close to replicating it with my mouth and usually this is rather easy - ask...
  2. V

Video Eastern Gopnik Terraria Playthrough (highly improved)

Hello guys, since the first episode I have taken a lot of feedback and put it all into work... I wanted to share with you my latest video, I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to any comments, thank you :)
  3. V

Video Been trying real hard at my PlayThrough, what do you think?

We're on episode 6 here though I'd recommend watching from the start (EP 1 and 2 have worse audio than the rest, sorry) Sharing here because Youtube won't recommend me to many Terrarians, I hope you guys enjoy it and I look forward to your comments!! :)
  4. V

Just released my second terraria video, still needs some work on the audio that should be done...

Just released my second terraria video, still needs some work on the audio that should be done tommorow, what do you guys think overall? :)
  5. V

Video New Playthrough on PC

Hello everyone! :) I have recently made my very first video on Youtube, your criticism would be very welcome! I hope I can make this series into something many would like to see, for that to work I'll need to know what you guys enjoy I look forward to hearing your thoughts, Thank you!
  6. V

Sammie's Builds

That last ship looks AMAZING, you've definetly improved a lot over time, super nice!
  7. V

Malicer's Builds

Really awesome builds, the way that half house half monster was built was so original that it makes it look 10x better and the types of blocks used in the palace go really well together, good job!
  8. V

Marc's new Terraria World

some very interesting builds, your jungle looks AMAZING. It seems like your builds only need the extra spice finish from perfect which would be extra decorations such as paintings, random plantpots maybe more books etc... all that aside you've built quite a lot on this world, nothing makes me...
Back
Top Bottom