Search results for query: *

• Users: Raulzus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Raulzus

tModLoader Any world generation mods out there?

I'm thinking about doing another playthrough eventually but I've been looking for mods that add new structures to the world. Are there any mods like that?
  2. Raulzus

Mod Request: Bosses drop treasure bags containing expert mode drops on normal mode

I hate having to play on Expert Mode just to get all of the Expert Mode drops. Everything does too much damage and it makes playing the game a grind. Could someone make a mod that makes bosses drop treasure bags with their expert mode drops on normal mode? I don't mind the drop chances being...
  3. Raulzus

PC How do I find Rainbow Slimes?

I've managed to get all the achievements except for the "Gelatin World Tour" achievement in which I still need to kill a Rainbow Slime. Any ideas as to how to find these guys? I've tried placing water candles around a hallow biome and drinking battle potions during the rain but I was still...
  4. Raulzus

PC Having trouble beating Expert Wall of Flesh with only Melee Weapons

I've been doing a melee-only playthrough of Terraria on expert and have been stuck on the Wall of Flesh. Here's my loadout: Molten Armor Legendary Night's Edge Godly Sunfury Godly Dark Lance Demonic Cascade Godly Flamarang Precise Frostspark Boots (Was unable to get Warding on them) Menacing...
  5. Raulzus

PC Need some advice on consistently beating Duke Fishron on Expert Mode

I'm doing an archer playthrough where I only use bows and have been having a hard time beating Duke Fishron reliably on expert. I'm trying to get the Tsunami and the Fishron Wings off of him but have only managed to beat him one out of four times. Here's my loadout: Unreal Chlorophyte...
  6. Raulzus

Need help Sky Crate fishing in Hardmode

I'm trying to fish up sky crates in hardmode but those stupid Wyverns are making fishing in a sky lake virtually impossible. Even with Calming Potions and Sunflowers, those things find a way to spawn. Any ways that will make fishing for Sky Crates easier?
  7. Raulzus

PC Help making an Ocean into a Jungle Biome with Lihzahrd Bricks?

I wanted to farm Pirate Maps with Arapaima in my ocean but wanted to use Lihzahrd Bricks instead of Jungle Seeds but I am having trouble converting the ocean into a jungle. As you can see, I made a huge block of Lihzahrd Bricks but the ocean has not converted to a jungle as shown by the...
Back
Top Bottom