Search results for query: *

• Users: pancakez
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. pancakez

Switch Looking for people to build/ play with

We can start a new play through or we can build on my world or we can just mess around on my world :)
  2. pancakez

Switch Paying players for building cool creations

I’m paying players to build some cool creations on a world! Just ask me what you need for the pay and I’ll see if I have it! I’m looking for someone to build either some themed houses (your choise) or some manmade biomes on the surface! Or you can suggest some others. Depending on how many...
  3. pancakez

Switch Selling zeniths

the title speaks
  4. pancakez

Switch Buying clothing

I want yozazors recoulored goggles Jim’s leggings and cenxs breastplate
  5. pancakez

Switch buying!

Want bloomers flower and someone to build a tree house
  6. pancakez

Journey play through

I want some one to play with :)) !!
  7. pancakez

Switch I need help making a key farm

Anyone got a base or methods to get keys??
  8. pancakez

Switch achievements help

Would anyone like to help me complete achievements? I need some like not the bees and others! :))
  9. pancakez

ama (and poll)

ASK ME ANYTHING :) not anything weird please. :) ask me anything (appropriate) it can be scary funny boring or whatever just looking for some cool people to chat to
  10. pancakez

Switch heyy

1702 3632 3815 is my freind code I’m looking for help with creative house builds IVE done moon lord aswell :))
  11. pancakez

Switch have a look here

Hey! I’m looking for someone to build with and play with and grind with- also can I have some help on builds also. IF YOU CAN BUILD LIKE THE PHOTOS ATTACHED DM MEEEEE :))) (not my builds )
  12. pancakez

Switch clentaminator buying

Looking for clentaminator and loads of ammo :))) I’ll pay fifty plat for clentaminator and 8 stacks of ammo
  13. pancakez

Switch :))

Selling weapons Items I kinda want the cell phone and the item that gives immunity to everything tell me Whitchurch item you want
  14. pancakez

Switch buying!

I wanna but the terraprisma and the slime pet. I’ll pay loads lmao
  15. pancakez

Switch Help and grind

I need help on builds and I need to grind for a cell phone. Thanks and have a nice day . :3
  16. pancakez

Switch looking for builders :))

in my world I need some more builders ! Happy to help? Dm me.
  17. pancakez

Switch Reuben’s super shop!

selling: weapons Items Clothing Dyes hugs :) Buying: iron house builders Crimson key Vamp knives house meterials Living wood wand and the leaf wand Also I would like the king slime pet :))) have a nice day Love you all 💗
  18. pancakez

Switch CELL PHONE

Anyone got what’s it called . A cell phone? That shows everything. ? I’ll do like idk 25 plat
  19. pancakez

Console ITEM SUGGESTION

so with Eol in daylight i would like if she didn’t properly insta kill. So If she like 2 hit atleast we would have more chance of dodging the sword attack. Like I understand that hallowed armour and the brain of confusion help but it’s too hard for me lmao. I literally can’t get terraprisma. 😭
  20. pancakez

about me

hey! I’m a terraria post-moon lord player who loves terraria builds- if you are a good builder and is looking to build something, I can always give items or pay for you to build on my world! I love dyes on clothing as well!! >:)
Back
Top Bottom