Search results for query: *

1. Fiesty

Game Mechanics Mobile guide communication

I'm asking for an item to be added that allows use of the guides crafting menu from anywhere, a recipe browser of sorts.
  2. Fiesty

Items Plushies

Plushies ftw!
  3. Fiesty

Items Endless Snowball Bag

there isnt enough space in an inventory for 10000 copper coins they only stack up to 100, so you would need your entire inventory filled while opening a chest also filled to the brim with copper coins and you would still need 10 more inventory slots.
  4. Fiesty

Weapons & Equip Soaring Insignia in Normal Mode

Although the Soaring Insignia is one of the expert mode exclusive accessories, I feel that it should be obtainable in normal mode by defeating the empress of light at daytime.
  5. Fiesty

Blocks & Decoration Rename Snow & Ice bricks to "White Brick" and "Blue Brick"

Would just make sense because bricks made out of clay or stone are called "Red Brick" and "Gray Brick". So why isnt Snow Brick called "White Brick" and Ice Brick called "Blue Brick"?
  6. Fiesty

I dont think unlimited coin ammo would work too well, it kinda defeats the point of the coin gun being the most expensive weapon to use, also how many coins would an infinite ammo take?
  7. Fiesty

Items Staff of Regrowth Variants for 1.4.4

I think it would be really useful to have variants of the Staff of Regrowth, such as a variant for jungle or mushroom grass. I'm asking for the items in the following list to be added into the game in the 1.4.4 update. - Staff of Vicious Regrowth (Creates Crimson Grass on dirt) Recipe: Staff of...
  8. Fiesty

Items More Dirt & Liquid Bomb Variants

Would be cool if all these were in the game. - Bouncy Dirt Bomb (A Dirt Bomb that functions like a Bouncy Bomb, while still keeping the dirt explosion.) - Dirt Dynamite (Dynamite, but with a dirt explosion.) - Sticky Dirt Dynamite (Sticky Dynamite but with a dirt explosion.) - Bouncy Dirt...
  9. Fiesty

There is an "Endless Musket Pouch" and an "Endless Quiver" but since a snowball is its own unique ammo type, its only fair that it gets an endless variant too. Would be preferred to have it craftable pre-hardmode, considering no one uses snowballs in hard-mode cause they are so weak.
Back
Top Bottom