Search results for query: *

• Users: Truly
  • Order by date
  1. Truly

Items Lighting Walls and Lamps mounted on walls!

Yes I did know, I'm saying to add like a little bit more like maybe an item to activate light onto a wall, etc, so gemspark walls arent the only wall that has light.
  2. Truly

Items Plushies

Plushies, would function like the Beach Ball In terraria, I think they should also be able to stand still as like furniture and decor mainly just for building, this isnt really needed to be added, just an suggestion but it would be very nice to add into terraria like the beach ball but different...
  3. Truly

Weapons & Equip Equipable Light

Equipable light, what i mean is, another slot in you're inventory just for equipping light, there would be an item called, Forever Burning that would only work with this slot, This would make shine potions and torches be useless, but it would be hard to get this item, Directly a 1% drop from a...
  4. Truly

Items Lighting Walls and Lamps mounted on walls!

I think there should be Walls that can have light aswell mountable lamps on walls would be a huge game changer for building, not having to use torches etc, as building can get annoying sometimes when you have no light, and you dont want to use torches, i mean some builds will use torches and...
  5. Truly

Items More Dirt & Liquid Bomb Variants

Yes indeed I agree totally, they should've added these changes a while ago, but they havent yet, I also think they should add a fart bomb, a bomb that uses as the fart in a cloud bottle, sakura wood/furniture and just like all the other wood, this will be the 2nd best wood, and different kinds...
Back
Top Bottom