Search results for query: *

1. Shadowsedge01

Other The Encyclopedia, for True Completionists

I fully support this idea. Eparobro for president!
  2. Shadowsedge01

Other Change character/world name.

I full heartily agree. If you could change the world you just created to a more useful name that describes the world you just created, it would be very helpful. Or even have a note section on the world selection screen that you could leave yourself! Note: This world is for battles. (or...
  3. Shadowsedge01

Weapons & Equip Corruption/Crimson/Hallow detector/finder/ dryad leads you too it?

i have a suggestion that has been on my mind since I started playing Terraria. Clenseing the world without destroying it or using out of game hacks/tools. Creating multiple helavators to cleanse the world just seems very destructive when playing vanilla Terraria. One of the hardest things...
  4. Shadowsedge01

Weapons & Equip Detector: Find corruption and other ideas.

There is nothing more annoying, to me anyways, than looking for that last 1% of corruption. Can you add corruption/crimson/hallow detection to the metal detector or create a new detector that points in the direction?
  5. Shadowsedge01

PC Houses are not Houses....

I had the same problem. Seem the table can't be on a platform. As soon as I placed my table on a solid block, the house was valid.
  6. Shadowsedge01

Weapons & Equip Corruption/Crimson/Hallow Finder gadget/thingy

So used my Clentaminator to clean up the world and then and went to talk to the dryad girl. Nope, still 1% corruption. So I go back, mine away at all the possible spots and head back. (about 2 hours real life time) Exit out and come back. (someone said she updates if you restart...
  7. Shadowsedge01

Game Mechanics Quick stack should only affect stackable items (again)

Added ability to favorite items by pressing Alt+Left Click. Favorited items cannot be quick-trashed, quick-stacked, or deposited. Added an inventory button to Quick Stack to All Nearby Chests, making inventory management much quicker. Quick stack now creates new stacks in your chests for items...
  8. Shadowsedge01

Blinkroot question?

oh frack...glad I stocked up! because.... "Blink Root growth has been slowed down." On the bright side: "Planter Boxes are now sold by the Dryad" - I wonder if they grow faster or better in them compared to pots? The reason I did not use clay pots is because I wanted them to grow when I...
  9. Shadowsedge01

Taking over the world, one city at a time.

Taking over the world, one city at a time.
  10. Shadowsedge01

Game Mechanics Quick stack should only affect stackable items (again)

I loved that new quick stack function! Wait...Its not new tho? At least make it an option you can turn on and off in options. I love it!
  11. Shadowsedge01

Blinkroot question?

Yea, I tear through buff potions like candy. I got tired of running out of blinkroot so conceived this plan to make a huge afk farm that I can leave running while sleeping or at work. Since I need it for night owl, spellunker, builder, gravitation and swiftness I run out regularly. I...
  12. Shadowsedge01

Blinkroot question?

Yea, that's my plan. Set up a teleporter on the ends of a 2000 to 4000 long run of blocks. Fireblossom/ash on top. Then blinkroot/dirt and the bottom layer deathweed/ebonstone. Make it 2-4 thousand blocks long with a teleporter on each end, a dart trap for each row that shoots the moment...
  13. Shadowsedge01

Blinkroot question?

Sweet. So I downloaded ILspy and started nosing around in Terraria.exe. Would that be where I find the information I am looking for? I have very little understanding of what I am looking at but it looks very interesting. Sorry, I wander. Where would I find the specific code that may have an...
  14. Shadowsedge01

Blinkroot question?

Yes and I was thinking that developers made comments here. I did not miss your answer, I saw a 2nd set of results from 2 different users. Mine was done over 24 real hours or 60 in game days on a farm of 28 rows, 15 above ground, 1 on the level and 12 below ground at 273 blocks long. I...
  15. Shadowsedge01

Blinkroot question?

Is blinkroot a fungus and does it grow better underground? I have seen some grow on my skybridge but it seems to grow better underground but I am looking for some type of confirmation or anti-confirmation.
  16. Shadowsedge01

NPCs & Enemies Town NPC ideas. And what are yours?

I like this idea! I was going to post a suggestion but I will put it here. Have NPCs pay a bit more for their respective items. gun shop npc pays more for guns than other npcs, demolitionist pays more for bombs, tnt than others, etc. Just a reason to get a specific npc more.
Back
Top Bottom