Search results for query: *

1. 手残猩手🌳

Good day Boss Red, I just wanted to ask, since the conveyor belt will be able to transport...

Good day Boss Red, I just wanted to ask, since the conveyor belt will be able to transport dropped items vertically, is it possible to transport other things vertically? Players, golf balls, NPCS and enemies? And does the bottom of the conveyor belt also have the function it should?:p
  2. 手残猩手🌳

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

Maybe it's not Nimbus Rod but Eyebrella, Wearing the Eyebrella in the helmet slot allows the rain cloud to appear above an equipped vanity helmet.:)
  3. 手残猩手🌳

Hey boss Red,greetings Terrarians! I haven't been here in a while. Is everything okay? [ATTACH]

Hey boss Red,greetings Terrarians! I haven't been here in a while. Is everything okay?
  4. 手残猩手🌳

Hey, it's an Easter egg room! My first reaction was "Oh, there's no Terraria here."...

Hey, it's an Easter egg room! My first reaction was "Oh, there's no Terraria here."
  5. 手残猩手🌳

Thank you bro ;(

Thank you bro ;(
  6. 手残猩手🌳

Hey Red, is Golden Toilet still an outlier? It still doesn't seem to offer the Fishing Power...

Hey Red, is Golden Toilet still an outlier? It still doesn't seem to offer the Fishing Power bonus, oh my gosh, toilet discrimination:eek:
  7. 手残猩手🌳

Oh, yes...... We got a lot of optimizations, rework, additions, like this really was the last...

Oh, yes...... We got a lot of optimizations, rework, additions, like this really was the last big refinement...:(But in any case, this is worth rejoicing!
  8. 手残猩手🌳

Terraria: Now with more things to kill you!

Terraria: Now with more things to kill you!
  9. 手残猩手🌳

Hey Red, hope you have a good day. Will the Sky Block seed be a separate brand new seed? If so...

Hey Red, hope you have a good day. Will the Sky Block seed be a separate brand new seed? If so, will it be added to the Get fixed boi? Do you add new seed combinations for it? It's going to be a big job...:indifferent:
  10. 手残猩手🌳

Oh, my VPN is broken again, can someone tell me what it is? New chippy video? What happened...

Oh, my VPN is broken again, can someone tell me what it is? New chippy video? What happened? :confused:
  11. 手残猩手🌳

[ATTACH]

12. 手残猩手🌳

He was so nice, I was moved to tears.;(

He was so nice, I was moved to tears.;(
  13. 手残猩手🌳

[ATTACH]

14. 手残猩手🌳

Oh...... I've already made some posts in the suggestions section, so I'm back here this time.:p...

Oh...... I've already made some posts in the suggestions section, so I'm back here this time.:p Guide to Peaceful Coexistence also takes effect in the Void Bag, but you cannot toggle the effect of Guide to Peaceful Coexistence in the Void Bag (when it is in the Void Bag, right-clicking will be...
  15. 手残猩手🌳

Items Please let the torch in hand light up on the rope!

When we moved on the rope, the torch in our hand could not shine brightly, and I have to say that this did bring a little inconvenience to the early exploration. We can even use weapons to attack while moving on the rope, but we can't spare a hand to hold the torch.:confused:
  16. 手残猩手🌳

Items We can have many keys, but only one door lock

Killing Plantera drops a Temple Key every time, but we only have one door to use it, and it can't be shimmered or even sold for money! Maybe we can make the key shimmer into a Lihzahrd Power Cell, or something else to increase its usefulness?
  17. 手残猩手🌳

For some reason, it reminds me of Plants vs. Zombies, lol. Wait a minute...... Maybe...

For some reason, it reminds me of Plants vs. Zombies, lol. Wait a minute...... Maybe......
  18. 手残猩手🌳

Other Forbid Goblin army and pirate invasion to occur

We need to stop them from happening because it will make it impossible for us to use Pylons. In journey mode I want to focus on building, and when I need to speed up time to make something grow, they tend to happen! I could turn off the monster spawn, but it also meant that the event would never...
  19. 手残猩手🌳

God, why didn't we get a rainbow color?:rslime:

God, why didn't we get a rainbow color?:rslime:
  20. 手残猩手🌳

[ATTACH]

Back
Top Bottom