Search results for query: *

• Users: Zaflis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Game Mechanics Map zoom towards cursor

This is a feature that many other games have for player convenience. When using mousewheel to zoom in the big map it should do it towards the cursor. Currently it goes towards center of the screen, so you need to constantly wheel, move, wheel, move, ... to account for accuracy error of your...
  2. Z

Game Mechanics Reusing journey mode character - hp/mana reset button

Currently journey's research encourages collecting a huge amount of items. It would be much fun restarting game over and over but not having to remake character every time. You could choose to play with self-found items on a new world but then fill in from your collection when want to. This...
  3. Z

PC Bugs in Multiplayer 1.3.3

I'm hosting a dedicated server on same computer, and joined to it on 127.0.0.1 . 2 other people joined too from different countries. 1. At least once so far i got disconnected from server. 2. Sometimes i see items lag, as in they stay still on ground a few seconds when i walk over them. This is...
  4. Z

Items Magma Stone tooltip change

Just a quickie. The current tooltip for Magma Stone is not very informative, and actual effect is very hard to test. Even the wiki mentions about this flaw. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Magma_Stone "Despite the tooltip not specifically saying so, the fire effect only works on melee weapons" Current...
  5. Z

PC Possible fps lag fix for ATI cards

Can you try if this works for you? I have smooth'ish 60 fps with Frameskipping off, using these settings. Make custom profile for Terraria in your GPU settings like so (you can open it by right clicking your desktop - select AMD Catalyst), if you need to browse, Terraria.exe is located in...
  6. Z

Other Timestamps in server console

Timestamps in dedicated server console, it would be helpful. Thanks. [13:01] <Player> i gtg [13:02] Player has left.
  7. Z

Game Mechanics Expert mode balance tweaking

Current progression in expert mode by difficulty seems to go like this: 1) Get stuff from jungle 2) Eye of cthulhu (200 hp) 3) Eater of Worlds (200-400 hp), not sure of minimum, i went with 400 and molten set it was faceroll already. I mean the Brain boss drops tissue things even if you can't...
  8. Z

PC Meteor drop requirements are changed in 1.3?

We have destroyed 2 orbs in crimson biome and waited for several ingame days, but no meteors have dropped yet (at least no message of it). Playing on dedicated server, both of us with 180 health, small expert world and no bosses killed.
Back
Top Bottom