Search results for query: *

1. galacticGammawave

just wait until its been nearly 5 years since u first sent stuff here at least to's stuff got...

just wait until its been nearly 5 years since u first sent stuff here at least to's stuff got deleted so i dont have to see that mess
  2. galacticGammawave

honestly just a bad idea everytime i do it also rip social groups, wont ever forget caramalldansenn

honestly just a bad idea everytime i do it also rip social groups, wont ever forget caramalldansenn
  3. galacticGammawave

gog why do i come back and look at my old posts here

gog why do i come back and look at my old posts here
  4. galacticGammawave

cant believe this place is still a thing lmao, how've nyall been then

cant believe this place is still a thing lmao, how've nyall been then
  5. galacticGammawave

with ted cruz photoshopped on his face. also known as i'm too lazy to find anything better

with ted cruz photoshopped on his face. also known as i'm too lazy to find anything better
  6. galacticGammawave

i see nothings changed

i see nothings changed
  7. galacticGammawave

the main bad thing about having a birthday this time of years is the chance of having exams on...

the main bad thing about having a birthday this time of years is the chance of having exams on the same day. today's going to be fun isnt it
  8. galacticGammawave

oh you don't want to play it anyways. it's actually pretty bad, and nintendo makes you pay $9.99...

oh you don't want to play it anyways. it's actually pretty bad, and nintendo makes you pay $9.99 if you want more than three levels to play
  9. galacticGammawave

[color=#3366ff]PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT [img]

[color=#3366ff]PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT
  10. galacticGammawave

[color=#66C8E8]Sure, it's busywork, but at least I have something to do. Also my grade for the...

[color=#66C8E8]Sure, it's busywork, but at least I have something to do. Also my grade for the semester is a 102 so that probably makes it worth a little bit more to be taken.
  11. galacticGammawave

[color=#66C8E8]Despite how much I hate AP Human Geography this year, its the only thing keeping...

[color=#66C8E8]Despite how much I hate AP Human Geography this year, its the only thing keeping me from being bored. (cont)
  12. galacticGammawave

[color=#66C8E8]so its the actual universe, frightening isnt it

[color=#66C8E8]so its the actual universe, frightening isnt it
  13. galacticGammawave

@Rekviemi

@Rekviemi
  14. galacticGammawave

ṇ̡̝͓̖̟̠͔͚͖̯͉̭̊͊ͪ̉͂͂̓̔ͩ̃͂̎͢ͅȏ̷̴̳̦̮̼͙̺̦̖͕̤̹̠̱̫͖͚̤̤̀̌̐̍ͥ̀͂ͤ̌̐́͜͝

ṇ̡̝͓̖̟̠͔͚͖̯͉̭̊͊ͪ̉͂͂̓̔ͩ̃͂̎͢ͅȏ̷̴̳̦̮̼͙̺̦̖͕̤̹̠̱̫͖͚̤̤̀̌̐̍ͥ̀͂ͤ̌̐́͜͝
  15. galacticGammawave

[color=#3366ff]or at least you were until you took an arrow to your meme

[color=#3366ff]or at least you were until you took an arrow to your meme
  16. galacticGammawave

[color=#66C8E8]I'll pass, as the website also has student answers to the questions that I could...

[color=#66C8E8]I'll pass, as the website also has student answers to the questions that I could use. Not directly of course so I don't get caught and so that the answers are good, as the 11th graders answering the questions don't exactly have the best answers.
  17. galacticGammawave

[color=#3366ff]as in copied the questions for a reading guide exactly from some other teacher's...

[color=#3366ff]as in copied the questions for a reading guide exactly from some other teacher's questions, which are easy to find.
  18. galacticGammawave

[color=#3366ff]oh boy do i love when i find out that my reading teacher plagiarized questions...

[color=#3366ff]oh boy do i love when i find out that my reading teacher plagiarized questions exactly from online after telling us not to.
  19. galacticGammawave

[color=#3366ff]pun opportunity missed, decidu-I tried

[color=#3366ff]pun opportunity missed, decidu-I tried
  20. galacticGammawave

[color=#3366ff]//stolen meme

[color=#3366ff]//stolen meme
Back
Top Bottom