Search results for query: *

1. PenguinPandaZero

3DS Japanese Terraria Gameplay Introduction

So apparently the company Spike Chunsoft released this Japanese commercial-like showcase/introduction/first impression for the 3DS version of Terraria if anyone's interested. Just thought I'd share it since I doubt many other people here are subscribed to Spike Chunsoft's Japanese YouTube...
  2. PenguinPandaZero

Other Golem & Pirate Invasion Soundtrack

This is a really simple request that I am hoping a member of Re-Logic will see. I think all of the soundtracks in Terraria are great, including the Golem one. The annoying thing I have found about the Golem soundtrack is that is is noticeably more quiet than the other soundtracks. It is a small...
  3. PenguinPandaZero

Social Forums and Questions Question

Simple. I am just wondering what "social forums" are. I see "Watched Social Forums" at the top, and I don't know what it is. Can anyone elaborate for me? On another note, is there a forum section for questions like this or is this the right place?
  4. PenguinPandaZero

Worst Game You've Played

Simple. What is the most poorly designed game you have ever played? Mine is "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing" I mean, it's rated -.- on IGN. That says something. Also, please avoid arguing and hate on this thread. I can foresee it.
  5. PenguinPandaZero

Police Are Smart

Now, WAIT. Don't call this off-topic please, because it is entirely Terraria related. It has probably been said before, but I found an old article in The Times of India. The full version is here. And the simplified is here. Or for those who are lazy or don't trust links, I'll just say what the...
  6. PenguinPandaZero

Items Old Starfury

The thought really is simple. In 1.2 the Starfury changed from a magical star-summoning item to a sword. I kind of wish they were two different items. I liked the old Starfury a lot. Maybe I am just being picky, but I want the old Starfury back as a seperate item. It can be called an "Ancient...
  7. PenguinPandaZero

NPCs & Enemies New Dungeon Guardian Sprite

:redspin: should be the new Dungeon Guardian. Enough said.
  8. PenguinPandaZero

No Steam Guard Email

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong section. I tried to connect my TCF account to Steam. Steam Guard is telling me to put in a key from an email and whatnot (you probably know what I mean). I just cannot for the life of me figure out why, but I am not getting the emails with the key. I have the...
  9. PenguinPandaZero

Hey Y'all

Hey all. I wasn't huge about forums until a few months ago, but now I'm on them frequently. I've been playing Terraria since 1.0.1 and still love it. I am a pretty boring person (honesty) and I know Japanese pretty decently, which for some reason seems to be a thing on the Terraria forums...
Back
Top Bottom