Search results for query: *

1. V

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I am LOVING this mod. I started playing with the Infinity mod, but this one has more options, and is a hundred times better than the infinity mod.
  2. V

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I'm loving this mod currently. The only problem is that you tend to get really powerful really quickly. At level 16, you take little to no damage, and regain the HP lost by swinging your weapon once. I feel like this mod would go great with monsters that are stronger/expert mode.
  3. V

Hello all!

Well that does make sense so that people won't get bored then. Oh well, I guess I'll have to do multiple characters as the characters items go from one world to another.
  4. V

Hello all!

So my boomerang should he good against it then I guess. I love that thing, had a huge knock back, and I can spam it. Was lucky when I found it in a chest :D
  5. V

Hello all!

I don't play on mobile, I'm just typing on mobile as I'm not at my computer Haha. I play on the pc as I can't stand the mobile controls. I did the trial, and the controls are wonky. But I am also on Mediumcore as I don't like hardcore, and softcore seems to be too easy. I did not know that I...
  6. V

Hello all!

Thank you for the welcome! I have looked on the wiki, it is the too good for mobile devices, and have been trying to figure things out. It confuses me as to why metals have alternatives, but oh well. I have a platinum pickaxe, as that's the best I can get, and a full set of tin armor...
  7. V

Hello all!

Hello everyone! First off, I would like to apologize for any mistakes as I am typing on my phone, and it likes to auto correct to the weirdest things and I don't always catch it. So, as before, hello all! I found out about this game a little more than a year ago, but I had recently forgotten...
Back
Top Bottom