Search results for query: *

• Users: Bean_Lord
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bean_Lord

tModLoader I need help with a mod

So I started a mod where people add stuff to it by posting there ideas HERE. But i'm not a very experienced programmer and I'm kinda stuck on some stuff so I need someone to do it all for me. So yeah if anyone wants to take over then please do.
  2. Bean_Lord

tModLoader Help with an item

I'm making an item that hurts the player upon consumption, but i got this error message. How do I fix it.
  3. Bean_Lord

tModLoader New Mod, And I Need Tons of Sprites!

I'm gonna start making a mod with all the textures and ideas by all of you! All you need to do is post an idea, along with the texture and I'll code it! <3 First I'm gonna need the mod icon so the first to post gets to design it. <3 (Also if anyone wants to volunteer to help coding then...
  4. Bean_Lord

tModLoader Npc facing the target problem

I have an npc and i want it to switch direction depending on the location of the target, but i don't how to make it do that. help pls using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using System; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria.ModLoader.Utilities; namespace...
  5. Bean_Lord

PC I need help making a rat shoot people

I have some old code for a rat that shoots people at high speeds. I'm trying to upgrade it so that it works with 1.4 tmodloader but i'm how trouble with the whole IEntitySource thing. using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text; using...
Back
Top Bottom