Search results for query: *

1. that guy from stream

The Goblin Tinkerer's AMA

Every thought about making friendly versions of bosses out of metal like what the mechanic did but not evil
  2. that guy from stream

Oh

Oh
  3. that guy from stream

Who dat

Who dat
  4. that guy from stream

Member-Run Project Which is the hardest

So far moonlord is winning with 6 votes
  5. that guy from stream

So far moon lord is winning by 3 votes duke having 1 empress having 2
  6. that guy from stream

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

i hope the 1.4.4 update is crossplatform
  7. that guy from stream

Cool =) amongus sus 3am 24 hour challenge do not call the impostor at 3am hello I am that guy from stream I play Terraria, Minecraft, Plants vs Zombies, Many consoles and ds-switch Pokemon, and Stardew Valley I have Terraria on Xbox and Mobile I have a strange sense of humor, as you can tell...
  8. that guy from stream

I wanted to know what the community thinks is the hardest bosses
  9. that guy from stream

I’ve been here since 1.1
  10. that guy from stream

Console I hate the enchanted sword now

To give context in 1.3.4 the enchanted sword was farely common but in 1.4 that completely change the enchanted sword was a absolute PAIN to get 4 large worlds nothing 50 minutes of fishing nothing that was made worse since you need it for the zenith the most powerful weapons in terraria held...
  11. that guy from stream

Console Terraria 1.4 on Consoles - So how's it like?

happy it happened not too late also I was one of the many who had the loading files glitch a the very start of the new updates
  12. that guy from stream

Switch witch is rarer

the Hero shield are Paladen shields combined with flesh knuckles which is a 20% drop from a crimson mimic so I think that’s the rarest because the paladen is rare and so is the crimson mimic
  13. that guy from stream

Console What’s your favourite terraria update yet

Mines probs 1.4 because it the update that added the most content to terraria
  14. that guy from stream

Console Hi there! If you've played a online server on console, state it here

Yes but not on xbox360 but on early Xbox 1 terraria and it even has ocram rip ocram
  15. that guy from stream

Console I got an idea for mods on terraria consoles

I know and honestly I just want any kind of mods on console
  16. that guy from stream

Switch What is your favorite (and least favorite) boss in terraria

I think the mechanical bosses are some of my favourite bosses they’re well designed and deserved upgrades to terrarias most popular bosses Least favourite probably queen slime because people rarely defeat queen slime and I’ve only defeated her once because of the achievement you get from...
Back
Top Bottom