Search results for query: *

1. rRorTa

Help with Projectile impact sound.

Hi there. I'm fairly new in Terraria modding especially in 1.4. I have a problem with the impact sound of my projectiles. I think i know what the problem is, but my missing knowledge i my misery. Here's my code: public override void Kill(int timeLeft) { base.Kill(timeLeft)...
  2. rRorTa

PC Multiplayer Bug?

If you were playing in Expert or Master and someone died in the fight, it could be that someone cheated the money and EoC picked the money up or smth. But i don't think that mobs actually can pick up as many coins. It could also just have been layin around and you found out of it later on...
  3. rRorTa

Console World import from old gen consoles

I have a Wii U and like maximum friends in my list xD I remember three of my friends being online 4 weeks ago... It's very unfortunate that console edition was to be cancelled developing cuz the playerbase was huge. Only problem was, that you had to write your messages on tombstones or signs :D.
  4. rRorTa

Help to Build the Castle

They could be repainted. Maybe you can just use normal wooden beams and buy paint from the painter and paint them so they look like those in the picture. I don't know every block in Terraria so maybe there is actually a such block as in the picture, but idk. If you're not finding any block that...
  5. rRorTa

tModLoader help with getting my modded item into recipe. It comes up with this error: CS0119: StariteBar is a type, which is not valid in the given context

Do it like this: public override void AddRecipes() { Recipe recipe = CreateRecipe(); recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.FallenStar, 50); recipe.AddIngredient(ModContent.ItemType<StariteBar>(), 50); recipe.AddTile(16); recipe.Register(); } And i recommend using this style. It's...
Back
Top Bottom