Search results for query: *

1. Psychologemelone44

Other [Settings] Switching audio devices in the settings menus (revised)

Hello Redigit and all the other Terraria developers, I have a suggestion which has been bugging me that this wasn't yet implemented. It consists of us, the players, being able to switch the audio device from within the various settings menus of the game. It can be rather annoying to notice that...
  2. Psychologemelone44

Other Audio Output switching

@Redigit🌳 would it be possible to add a feature to the audio setting which lets you change the output device for Terrarias audio like Minecraft is doing it. I hate having to restart because I forgot to switch the audio device to the one I intend to use, especially on my slower pc where starting...
  3. Psychologemelone44

@Redigit🌳 can you add the ability to switch the audio output for the game on its settings. It's...

@Redigit🌳 can you add the ability to switch the audio output for the game on its settings. It's infuriating having to restart the game because I forgot to switch to speakers, especially with a slow computer like mine.
  4. Psychologemelone44

Introduction ig

my timezone is germany or i think utc+2
  5. Psychologemelone44

Introduction ig

thank you, also sorry for this such delayed reply
  6. Psychologemelone44

tModLoader tModLoader for GEFORCE-NOW service is a must

i share your opinion in the fullest
  7. Psychologemelone44

thank you

thank you
  8. Psychologemelone44

My first stauts

My first stauts
  9. Psychologemelone44

Introduction ig

Hello, my name is Psychologemelone44 and I played Terraria for over 4 years now, but most of that time I spent in a cracked version of the game and only in November of the last year a friend of mine bought the game for me. I would say I have a medium skill level in like "I know a thing or 2, got...
Back
Top Bottom