Search results for query: *

1. FiendishCatz

PC DerpKing's All Item Shop

http://terraria.wikia.com/wiki/Oil_Rag_Sconse
  2. FiendishCatz

PC DerpKing's All Item Shop

Do you have 2 oil rag sconses? If so, how much?
  3. FiendishCatz

Drawings & Paintings this post doesn't exist anymore

this post doesn't exist anymore
  4. FiendishCatz

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

How can I uninstall I.3? '~'
  5. FiendishCatz

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

It worked for me before 1.3 but now it's not even opening, just making a little sound and not opening. I think 1.3 is the issue. Please help @Yoraiz0r I really like this program, but it won't work for me!
  6. FiendishCatz

Biomes & Nature Crimsphere/Ebonsphere

This might be crazy or something, but I'm just sharing my ideas. What if you could buy a special item that you use once and it swaps Crimson and Corruption around? So, I think the Dryad should sell it on Blood Moons (because blood moon! it makes sense) for 5 Platinum after Plantera has been...
  7. FiendishCatz

NPCs & Enemies (NPC) Slime Girl

Oh, I thought the most expensive item was the Clentaminator/Diamond Ring. But still.
  8. FiendishCatz

NPCs & Enemies hardmode ocean

1. There are Orcas on Console, which I think are killer whales. Possibly add them to PC and make them stronger than Sharks. 2. How about something a bit like the Queen Jellyfish in Kit Brimhall's sig? Or a different coloured jellyfish (like red) that's stronger. 3. Sounds cool.
  9. FiendishCatz

NPCs & Enemies Jurassic Event

Meh. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
  10. FiendishCatz

Items this post doesn't exist anymore

I don't know what "cosmetics" means.
  11. FiendishCatz

Yeah, the most expensive item in the game is only 2P, and it's quite hard to get (for me anyway, I don't have much experience in farming.)
  12. FiendishCatz

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

What if you use seeds or the Clentaminator in a world so it has both corruption AND crimson? Or would it just stay with the one that the world generated with? Anyway, this seems like a good idea, about that Cursed Flame thing and all!
  13. FiendishCatz

NPCs & Enemies hardmode ocean

Nnnnnoooooo...? Could you please add some deeeetail...? Some smoshysmoshy deeeetail...? Like what monsters and stuff? I still wouldn't support it except for maybe one new monster.
  14. FiendishCatz

NPCs & Enemies The Galaxy Trio [Bosses] [Sprites]

I know how to make support banners... Well, they're not very good, you see... Here's the only one I've ever made.
  15. FiendishCatz

NPCs & Enemies buff dungeon guardian

The dungeon guardian is just a gate and a challenge from letting you in the dungeon pre-Skeletron. He doesn't need a buff - he's strong enough. Also, think about those people that want Bone Keys... He's not meant to be impossible, just a challenge.
  16. FiendishCatz

NPCs & Enemies New A.I: The walking caster And the 3 enemies

I'm not so sure about the walking caster AI, but the enemies if they have normal Caster AI are fine with me.
  17. FiendishCatz

NPCs & Enemies Jurassic Event

Pterodactyl? Brachiosaurus? Akapasoauenfoudosaurus? agyfnuyGUI- okay I think that's spamming. Anyway, I kind of feel like this wouldn't belong in Terraria. It's kind of a magical game, and bringing real things into it would kind of ruin that.
  18. FiendishCatz

NPCs & Enemies When Biomes Clash

You know, I can't help noticing that on the banner, the Night's Edge is coming from the Hallow's side and the Excalibur is coming from the Corruption... nothing... Yeah, it would be really cool if the game was made more like the Corruption and the Hallow having a war! SUHPORRT This would do...
  19. FiendishCatz

That's a bit of a crazy sprite, but... This seems pretty reasonable. But 85 Platinum Coins? DO YOU EVEN REALISE HOW MANY YEARS OF GRINDING THAT WOULD TAKE?????????????????? Apart from that, this seems good and I support.
  20. FiendishCatz

NPCs & Enemies Mercenary Captain / Mercenary NPC

Did I not read this correctly? If so, sorry. I would like it if you could add info on when you obtain this. Is it Hardmode? Is it Pre-Hardmode? Is it Post-Moon Lord? Is it Post-YouGetTheIdea?
Back
Top Bottom