Search results for query: *

1. Psiikers

Minishark even worth it ?

Thanks! I got into hardmode using minigun but mostly phoenix blaster and my summoned imp. :D
  2. Psiikers

Oh thanks c:

Oh thanks c:
  3. Psiikers

Found two already :D I uhm.. have a large world.. should i do hell in a small world? My large world is for building stuff
  4. Psiikers

What's this about your world being so awesome? I've heard it is o: but how do you even get in?

What's this about your world being so awesome? I've heard it is o: but how do you even get in?
  5. Psiikers

Oh! Thanks I killed Skeletron and will be going into the dungeon to find water bolt and to try to kill skeletron again for his boss weapon. I'll craft stuff like ichor spell later~ c:
  6. Psiikers

But is there any point if my aim is for purely magic weapons? I want to use magic since guns/swords don't do it for me
  7. Psiikers

Is there any point if im just going to go full out mage( summoner at late game)?
  8. Psiikers

You know i guess i can go get it right now due to the fact that im also preparing for WoF and hard mode but is it safe for me to go to hell? I already have 400 health btw.
  9. Psiikers

Yeah i mean the boomstick it acts like a shotgun and forgot the name xD Thanks c:
  10. Psiikers

I only have a shotgun and the weapon you get from the shadow orbs plus a bow and arrow right now. Is it worth buying the minishark right now to get the megashark? Or should i wait to buy the megashark later in game when i have more gold? Also in prehard mode about to fight Skeletron then kill WoF.
  11. Psiikers

PC Corruption/Hallow

Thank you so much ! I might let the hallow run free since i have jungle space and then ill make a hellivator to protect my jungle from corruption! :)
  12. Psiikers

PC Corruption/Hallow

I'll try to summarize this the best i can sorry if it's long. So my question is what to do about hallow/corruption my world is 7% corrupted at the moment (pre-hard mode), and i don't know what to do once i activate hard mode! I have each biomes seeds to plant the trees/grass etc though... plus i...
  13. Psiikers

Quick Question about mobs~

I built like close to where they spawn and it's closed off anyways so im fine with it ( Plus i love killing flying mobs! Those Harpy feathers are good preparation for wings/contact lenses to summon the Eye of Cthulhu). My floating island is kind of uh.. "castle like" plus im going to put all my...
  14. Psiikers

Quick Question about mobs~

So im going to build a floating island (100% player made) ,and im wondering if zombies will spawn on it? Im trying to stay away from zombies on blood moons the eyes aren't that hard to kill anyway. Do they just spawn on the ground?
  15. Psiikers

Mod? ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Thank you so much :D You really have helped me alot :passionate::D
  16. Psiikers

I blame the guide.

I blame the guide.
  17. Psiikers

Thanks ! :3 I'm glad that everyone is insanely awesome here c:

Thanks ! :3 I'm glad that everyone is insanely awesome here c:
  18. Psiikers

Ah don't look at me im a little noob compared to you > w <~~

Ah don't look at me im a little noob compared to you > w <~~
  19. Psiikers

Mod? ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

I apologize starting now for whatever i might say that will sound extremely "noobish" to advanced players. So i just bought Terraria yesterday and i have been playing since non stop almost, but i am already bored of mining all the time and finding nothing at all! Sure i found a few cool items...
  20. Psiikers

75% Off Sale

Im pretty sure you keep the game on that steam account no matter what computer. Meaning if you buy it then it will only be on that account no matter what computer.
Back
Top Bottom