Search results for query: *

1. Zerxus

Casual Personality Disorder Test

The length of this test is roughly 5 minutes, but can be longer. You can take it here: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv Feel free to post and discuss your results below.
  2. Zerxus

Post Your Last League of Legends Ranked Match!

I play on the Chinese servers and plan on getting Plat V soon. :) Straying slightly off topic, but I don't have a screenshot of my last ranked match, albeit I probably lost - been tilting ever since I lost my promo series.
  3. Zerxus

Down he goes indeed.

Down he goes indeed.
  4. Zerxus

Thanks for the warm welcome! Also, I was referring to my extended period of in-activity. I'm a...

Thanks for the warm welcome! Also, I was referring to my extended period of in-activity. I'm a bit rusty, you see. p:
  5. Zerxus

Ya, it's me - getting back into Terraria PC after a long period of inactivity. Oh, and sweet...

Ya, it's me - getting back into Terraria PC after a long period of inactivity. Oh, and sweet profile picture :]
  6. Zerxus

Belated birthday wishes, friend! Glad to see that you're still very much alive and active on the...

Belated birthday wishes, friend! Glad to see that you're still very much alive and active on the Terraria forums as opposed to Wechat, haha.
  7. Zerxus

WHERE ARE MY MECHANICS

WHERE ARE MY MECHANICS
Back
Top Bottom