Search results for query: *

1. jubbalub

PC Indie Wiki Buddy support

Sorry for the bump, but wiki.gg support was added to Indie Wiki Buddy back in December, including the Terraria Wiki. So, happy ending. :)
  2. jubbalub

Terraria State of the Game - August 2023

Wow that new track for the Twins is weeeeiird. Completely not what I expected to hear. It's so foreboding, it almost seems better suited to Skeletron Prime.
  3. jubbalub

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Torrent Armor, intended to be an early-game summon armor along the lines of Meteor, Necro, and Shadow Armor. Crafted from Corals, Seashells, and other various things from the ocean. Also the first full armor set I've sprited from scratch.
  4. jubbalub

Other Please let us do bigger sprites on texture packs

Here's an example of something I was able to do in 1.3.5 but can't do now. Exactly what OP said - diagonal keys! Because why not. But I can't do this anymore for some inexplicable reason.
  5. jubbalub

Other Please let us do bigger sprites on texture packs

I second this. I was really looking forward to the official texture pack support for this update but this is a little disheartening. Please consider! Also, this was possible in 1.3.5, so I don't see why it shouldn't be possible now.
  6. jubbalub

I have been getting back into pixel art recently and have started a texture pack to make some changes to the sprites I think need some improvements. Here's a few of them. Originals on the left, new ones on the right.
  7. jubbalub

In 1.3, the sprites for the Night's Edge and Excalibur were updated to fit the new style. The True Excalibur was also updated to match the new Excalibur. For some reason, the same wasn't done for the True Night's Edge, and it always bothered me. So I fixed it. Here's a comparison with the...
  8. jubbalub

CTRL V

https://soundcloud.com/foxstuff/sonic-mania-titanic-monarch-act-2-genesis-cover
  9. jubbalub

I hate that we're at the point where being against people saying the n word makes you an SJW

I hate that we're at the point where being against people saying the n word makes you an SJW
  10. jubbalub

CTRL V

11. jubbalub

CTRL V

Name=Mod Name Here Author=Your Name Here Description=Describe mod here. Version=v11.q (optional)
  12. jubbalub

CTRL V

13. jubbalub

Remember when it wasn't controversial to say literal self-proclaimed Nazis are bad?

Remember when it wasn't controversial to say literal self-proclaimed Nazis are bad?
  14. jubbalub

CTRL V

https://twitter.com/RednekGamurz/status/900840698928406532
  15. jubbalub

CTRL V

Mystic Cave zone, aka I Swear To God If That Monitor Teleports Us I'm Gonna Break Your :red:ing Legs zone
  16. jubbalub

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals
  17. jubbalub

M A X I M U M O V E R D R I V E

M A X I M U M O V E R D R I V E
  18. jubbalub

is there a TCF discord server?

is there a TCF discord server?
  19. jubbalub

switch, not nx

switch, not nx
  20. jubbalub

Nintendo Switch

Nintendo's new console, codenamed NX, has been officially revealed as the Switch. Thoughts?
Back
Top Bottom