Search results for query: *

1. MegaSDMGShark

Haven't logged in for over 3 years (again). Terraria still going strong, which is good to see...

Haven't logged in for over 3 years (again). Terraria still going strong, which is good to see. If anyone happens to read this, hope you are doing well.
  2. MegaSDMGShark

Jesus, I haven't logged into this place in almost 3 years. Happy 1.4, I guess.

Jesus, I haven't logged into this place in almost 3 years. Happy 1.4, I guess.
  3. MegaSDMGShark

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I’d like to put my two cents into this convo. I’m not sure I know all sides of the story, but is it possible that Drew was being rushed by this community to set out this update whether it was or was not fully complete? I do feel bad for him given that Calamity is one of my favourite mods for any...
  4. MegaSDMGShark

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

Cool, I'll probably fail but eh, will give it a try.
  5. MegaSDMGShark

Match a weapon to a boss!

Jeez, this got revived after 2 years. King Slime - Slime Gun EoC - The EoC EoW - Ball o' Hurt BoC - Crimson Rod QB - Beegun Skeletron - Book of Skulls WoF - Bladetongue Destroyer - Gungnir Twins - Optic Staff Skelly Prime - Flamethrower Plantera - Flower Pow Golem - Golem Fist Duke - Flairon...
  6. MegaSDMGShark

lol

lol
  7. MegaSDMGShark

Transfer a Pc save on android phone

Different versions, no go.
  8. MegaSDMGShark

I'm the "Marcus" guy.

I'm the "Marcus" guy.
  9. MegaSDMGShark

I've been here since the beginning, it's nice. (Also I know you from Discord) ;)

I've been here since the beginning, it's nice. (Also I know you from Discord) ;)
  10. MegaSDMGShark

Best Multiplayer Moments!

Probably when me, and a couple friends were playing Overhaul, and we were struggling for ages against the WoF. Everyone was pissed, and then on the 17th attempt we finally somehow managed to do it. Don't know why it was so hard but Overhaul certainly changes quite a bit of the mechanics.
  11. MegaSDMGShark

Best Multiplayer Moments!

When I'm playing Calamity multiplayer and I solo a boss without telling anybody else. ;)
  12. MegaSDMGShark

Are you sure about that :)

Are you sure about that :)
  13. MegaSDMGShark

Hello Terraria lovers

4000+ hours on steam. Welcome to this place. I probably spent the better part on server(s).
  14. MegaSDMGShark

Your ideas of achievements

Eh, I suppose that's true. Nice for newer players though.
  15. MegaSDMGShark

I've been using this profile picture since the days of Terraria Online..I really should change it.

I've been using this profile picture since the days of Terraria Online..I really should change it.
  16. MegaSDMGShark

Your ideas of achievements

So I think we can all agree that Terraria needs more achievements, the ones from 1.3 simply aren't enough for long time users. Just post ideas you have. Here are some of mine L...lewd. - Use the Golden Shower on the Mourning Wood boss. The Lord of them all - Have all minion weapons in your...
  17. MegaSDMGShark

tModLoader Calamity Mod

SUGGESTION: Use the Last Battle Remix song for the Sentinels of the Devourer, it's a good prelude theme to SOTU and sounds somewhat similar. Also something like this could be done with the Profaned Guardians having a theme similar to Providence. Copied from one of my suggestions on discord but eh.
  18. MegaSDMGShark

Headcanon

I've had an idea where the land of Terraria is a sort of trial for you, so you can be accepted among the Terra Gods. The guide is just the Moon Lord in disguise.
  19. MegaSDMGShark

"Don't you just love it when..."

Don't you just love it when you're trying to play a mod and error messages show up?
Back
Top Bottom