Search results for query: *

• Users: Siggy
  • Order by date
  1. Siggy

Won't open on Steam

There would have been an update to the game but there was not. For me it worked after I installed a windows update.
  2. Siggy

Won't open on Steam

My issue suddenly went away after a Windows update installed and I can launch the game normally from Steam.
  3. Siggy

Terraria error (i can't open the game).

I too would be interested in knowing if there is a similar solution for Windows 11. Ive come to the conclusion that this game may not be compatible with Windows 11. I have a support case open with them but so far have not heard anything back. **Edit Suddenly without explanation after a windows...
  4. Siggy

Won't open on Steam

Yeah there is no way I am reimaging my computer. The devs need to figure this out. **Edit Suddenly without explanation after a windows update installed last night I was able to launch the game.
  5. Siggy

Won't open on Steam

I did finally find the support email and opened a ticket with them so hopefully I will hear back soon on a solution. If I do I will post an update here for sure! I may also load up my old laptop with Windows 10 on it to see if it launches there then that would surely point to a possible...
  6. Siggy

Won't open on Steam

I cant speak for the OP but for me it was fresh install and I even installed it and re-installed it. I also rebooted my machine and ran the integrity check, which always finds one corrupt file but says it will reacquire it. Is there a way to manually check for updates? I have all of my games...
  7. Siggy

Won't open on Steam

Im having the same issue. I just reinstalled the game to start playing again and it wont load. The button goes blue for a few seconds then back to green. I tried verifying the integrity of the local files and every time it finds one that it could not verify and said it would reacquire it. I also...
Back
Top Bottom