Search results for query: *

1. E

PC Game crashing While in friends server

Have you got them to restart their pcs yet? If they have then i recommend sending a ticket out to technical support to see if it goes deeper than just a server issue or go onto the journeys end bug report page as it could also be a bug someone else is experiencing.
  2. E

My Tmod Loader is unplayable.

This thread could help with your problem https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/official-tmodloader-help-thread.28901/
  3. E

PC Game crashing While in friends server

I've had this problem before but this is what I checked and did that seemed to fix it for awhile. Host your own game and see if they also constantly disconnect as it could be a simple terraria issue with hosting games. Ask them if they have any workshop items that change NPC names and possibly...
  4. E

PC [FIXED] Terraria wont open or even launch

I've posted this before but apparently it was on the wrong thread so I apologize. I've had issues recently opening terraria with the play button going blue for about 3-5 seconds then instantly going back to the play button without terraria.exe even running on task manager and its been pretty bad...
  5. E

Won't open on Steam

This recently has happened to me and I still haven't had my problem fixed yet but while I've been waiting I have found a temporary solution using GeForce now to play terraria but the only problem with it is the fact steam cloud isn't linked to it. Edit: While this isn't as helpful as some of...
  6. E

My game wont launch and i have no clue what to do.

I have recently hopped back into terraria and got to the endgame with some friends and now my game wont work and ive tried various things people have done before and nothing is working and i'm extremely stressed about it because i play terraria a lot and this has never happened before.
Back
Top Bottom