Search results for query: *

1. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Boulder

Does anyone has a gif of the boulder reaction? I need one so that I can use it on a daily basis with everyone I know.
  2. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

NPCs & Enemies Elder Slime Name

Now, this isn’t much to say, but I’d really like the elder slime to have a 5 letter 1 syllable name. I am on a quest to collect every town slime plush, and I have names for all of them. They are all 5 letters and one syllable, except for the elder slime, which is 6 letters and one syllable. I...
  3. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Versions

I am wondering whether or not I should get every version of Terraria currently possible. Obviously, I don’t have all the game consoles, but it would be awesome to have a wall full of every copy of Terraria. And I can say I have all the different ones on the forums (other than stadia[red plz...
  4. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Mobile Terraria iPhone Wallpaper

Does anyone know a reputable source for a good terraria wallpaper? I’ve been looking everywhere, to no avail. And yes, I know about the labor of love post, and the first on Google do come up with wallpapers, but I want a good source for some really good ones.
  5. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Weapons & Equip Town Slime Pet

So… Every slime has its own summoning item related to its method of obtain…ment? So, for example, the squire would have a mini copper short sword, the surly slime would have a mini blood moon, elder slime would be a mini chest, etc. They would be a part of the items and pets that are not...
  6. Boulder🪨Tree🌳

Weapons & Equip Boulder Pet

I suggest a boulder pet. It would be functionally similar to the dirtiest block, however, it would be a boulder. It could be found on the not the traps seed, and would either be found by boulders breaking after rolling, or by mining stone. Either or. It could have other variants/forms, such as...
Back
Top Bottom