Search results for query: *

1. H

Not all bosses can be cheesed by doing circles and holding left mouse. Only Plantera can, and...

Not all bosses can be cheesed by doing circles and holding left mouse. Only Plantera can, and the solution is really easy.
  2. H

Mechs didn't get new moves but that's OK, they're already pretty good. I still think if you...

Mechs didn't get new moves but that's OK, they're already pretty good. I still think if you summon all of them at once Skeletron and the Twins should use the Destroyer as a railroad and try to run you over with their minecart though.
  3. H

The problem is Plantera still sucks. She just sits there and watches you flying around her in...

The problem is Plantera still sucks. She just sits there and watches you flying around her in circles and tearing her apart with your favourite weapon. If she had the Spore Bag you would have to get good and dodge the spores to use the same strategy.
  4. H

Well, if you think about it they DO use them. EoC has a new dash attack and apart from the spits...

Well, if you think about it they DO use them. EoC has a new dash attack and apart from the spits the EoW has more HP and defense.
  5. H

Red, in Expert Mode, Plantera is carrying the Spore Bag but she isn't using it against the...

Red, in Expert Mode, Plantera is carrying the Spore Bag but she isn't using it against the player. Fix please.
  6. H

Thanks for the yo-yos, but specially thank you for Expert Mode. Finally the game shows some...

Thanks for the yo-yos, but specially thank you for Expert Mode. Finally the game shows some respect for its players' intelligence and ability to learn. This feels like playing Terraria for the first time again. I'm writing this after barely managing to kill EoC though. I will probably cry later.
  7. H

I was playing Expert Mode and on the 2nd night a zombie beat me to death with his erect :red:...

I was playing Expert Mode and on the 2nd night a zombie beat me to death with his erect :red:. I'm not a good person, Red, I made many mistakes and hurt many people I love during my life. But I didn't deserve to die like that. Noone does, my friend.
  8. H

@Deva Actually, that's what I don't like about these achievos. I want them to make me go out of...

@Deva Actually, that's what I don't like about these achievos. I want them to make me go out of my way to get them... Dishonored's achievos would be a good example... Things like "Equip full armor" don't really sound like an achievement. The only "cool" ones I see are killing all mechs at once...
  9. H

Maybe they're clutter to you. The truth is they're a trivial reward, just like everything else...

Maybe they're clutter to you. The truth is they're a trivial reward, just like everything else in a game. Since there is people who finds them rewarding, they aren't useless. Simple. Oh, a bridge. Gotta love that edge. After all, if he disagrees with me he must be troll.
  10. H

Unless, of course, defeating the Golem taught you a lesson in life and made you a better human...

Unless, of course, defeating the Golem taught you a lesson in life and made you a better human being.
  11. H

If you aren't sure you can check who answered in less than 3 minutes. Being a hipster is more...

If you aren't sure you can check who answered in less than 3 minutes. Being a hipster is more about disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing and degrading others to "hive mind" just to feel superior, rather than simply having an unpopular opinion. Maybe I missed the obvious positive...
  12. H

Hey guys I don't like achievements (because I'm le edgy hipster xDxD), therefore everyone who...

Hey guys I don't like achievements (because I'm le edgy hipster xDxD), therefore everyone who enjoys unlocking them is wrong and they should be removed.
  13. H

Pretty disappointed with the low number of Steam achievements... it seems there's around 50 or...

Pretty disappointed with the low number of Steam achievements... it seems there's around 50 or so. I'm not saying I was expecting Terraria to beat Tales of Maj'Eyal, but considering this game's size I was expecting Terraria to beat Tales of May'Eyal.
Back
Top Bottom