Search results for query: *

• Users: g4mer
  • Order by date
  1. G

Resolved Game Crash after getting killed

hi, thanks for responding! the bug seems to be fixed in the newest patch (1.4.4.4)
  2. G

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

well it's a video game and in most video games slimes act in such a way that they absorb impact damage, slimes also don't take fall damage but the mount does
  3. G

well still, it's a slime and i think it would be a lot cooler if you wouldn't take fall damage if you can get accessories like lucky horshoe or fledgling wings pretty early on anyway. for now, i just made a mod that makes you take no fall damage with the mount and i really like it lol
  4. G

well it doesn't make any sense and other slime mounts in the game don't make you take fall damage
  5. G

why do i still take fall damage with slime saddle??
  6. G

Game Mechanics slime saddle mount no fall damage

Hi, i thought this would be addressed in the 1.4.4 update but it seems like it still is the same as it was before, I think the slime mount should not make you take fall damage since it's literally a slime.
  7. G

Resolved Game Crash after getting killed

Hi, my game consistently crashes in the terraria version 1.4.4.2/1.4.4.3 after getting killed after killing one mechanical boss. i could send my terraria world/player to anyone who is looking into this, this is very reproducible and very annoying. (edit: i originally thought it's only when you...
  8. G

please remove the fall damage from the slime saddle mount
Back
Top Bottom