Search results for query: *

1. AncientShotgun

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Interesting idea. Could you give me an example in code? That might help a bit.
  2. AncientShotgun

I was thinking of trying to make a crafting station (i.e. a mechanical anvil) that only functions as a crafting station if one side of its sprite is directly adjacent to the side of another tile (i.e. a power source) . I could then make more of these neighbour-dependent crafting stations and...
  3. AncientShotgun

Apologies, let me reword my question. Is there a function that detects how close a specific tile is in relation to another one? For example, a Terraria tree grows when off-screen. But how does the tree detect when something is blocking it from growing? Is there a specific function for that?
  4. AncientShotgun

How would I program a tile so that it would only work as a crafting station if a specific tile was immediately adjacent to it? Think Minecraft's mods' multiblock structures, but in Terraria.
  5. AncientShotgun

tAPI tAPI won't start through GameLauncher!

nvm, I didn't install it correctly so tAPI was corrupted. Uninstalled then reinstalled, all good now.
  6. AncientShotgun

tAPI tAPI won't start through GameLauncher!

So I have GameLauncher v3.2.1.7 (Latest version) and tAPI r15 (also latest version). tAPI appears in the App List in GameLauncher, but when I double-click on it or hit "Launch" with it selected, it refuses to launch and gives no error messages whatsoever. I decide to start tAPI from my desktop...
Back
Top Bottom