Search results for query: *

1. Daqous

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

Last I checked, Calamity's astral biome infects blocks only on creation of the biome, and does not spread.
  2. Daqous

Ahhhh it's just grass. I noticed stone and sand didn't spread, but was wondering if perhaps they were just slower to spread. Thank you
  3. Daqous

It may be some sort of conflict with other mods I am using that I missed, but on testing in a few different new worlds, and switching off mods to test if it was due to other mods, corruption continues to spread. I just can't seem to get this mod to work...
  4. Daqous

Official Addressing the "Non-Critical" Mobile Terraria Bugs

No, I haven't beaten Plantera yet. The chlorophyte started showing up around the jungle area around the same time I noticed Plantera's bulbs around. Chlorophyte can't be post-Plantera because I haven't beaten her yet o.o
  5. Daqous

Spectre armor? Haven't heard of that yet. I've been trying not to look at game info, trying to figure it all out myself (except when Plantera became god and wrecks me). It makes the game more enjoyable for me. How do you make Spectre armor? The best I have is Chlorophyte. No, none of my friends...
  6. Daqous

Mobile Plantera is always Enraged

I'll try that
  7. Daqous

I am having a problem in which Plantera is always spawning enraged. It has the aggressive behavior of charging at me, and is moving much faster and hitting harder than she is supposed to under normal conditions (at least in the videos I have watched). I am in the Underground Jungle, about...
  8. Daqous

Yes, she disappears after I die.
  9. Daqous

I was just confirming that this is what she's doing against me.
  10. Daqous

She is in her first form, but from what I've read, her visual isn't changed when she's enraged, all of her stats are just tripled. Well, she can stick to me with a lot of mobility, which from the videos and my reading on her, she should be notoriously slow. In addition she likes to be more...
  11. Daqous

She appears to be. She instantly is charging at high speed at me from the get-go, and it's difficult to separate myself from her, if at all. She sticks extremely close, so I take constant damage from touching her and from every seed she shoots unless I manage to peel myself away. She's a lot...
  12. Daqous

Hello, any- and everyone. This is my first time on these forums and I thought I'd join, as it seems to be a rather helpful place. I currently am stuck on Plantera. I've been going through the game for the first time ever, absolutely blind. I've had extreme success through the game for my first...
Back
Top Bottom