Search results for query: *

1. Д

Mobile Town Slimes Bug

Good morning, can you please tell me Terraria 1.4.4.9 is coming out on mobile devices and consoles soon?
  2. Д

Mobile Town Slimes Bug

There is also a very important bug. For some reason, every 10-40 minutes the game crashes and fails to save the progress you've made in that time. I assume this happens because my device has 13 android. My device is a Samsung Galaxy A12S
  3. Д

Mobile "Fast Pile" Bug

I noticed a bug. For some reason in mobile terraria 1.4.4.5 there is no "fast pile" animation. But in Terraria 1.4.4.0 and 1.4.4.1 it's still there
  4. Д

Mobile Town Slimes Bug

I noticed another bug. For some reason in mobile terraria 1.4.4.5 there is no "fast pile" animation. I just checked and figured out why this bug happens. It only happens when you play in multiplayer mode. So when you're in single player the animation is there and when you're in multiplayer it's not.
  5. Д

Mobile Town Slimes Bug

Тanks for reply
  6. Д

Mobile Town Slimes Bug

Are you sure you will be adding versions 1.4.4.2 etc. to consoles and mobile devices? It's already October 23, not even 1.4.4.2 is out yet
  7. Д

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Glowing Fishing Bobber

Have you already fixed this in version 1.4.4.6?
  8. Д

Mobile Town Slimes Bug

То есть вы вообще не будете выпускать 1.4.4.5 или только по одной?
  9. Д

Mobile Town Slimes Bug

Еще один быстрый вопрос. Будете ли вы выпускать 1.4.4.5 на консолях и мобильных устройствах сразу или будете выпускать 1.4.4.2, 1.4.4.3 и так далее по очереди?
  10. Д

Mobile Town Slimes Bug

Оne voodoo doll
  11. Д

Thank you for your reply! Can you look at the other bugs I sent you in the "Mobile Bug Report" forum?
  12. Д

Mobile "The Great Slimes Mitiosis" Bug

Патч для исправления ошибок Terraria 1.4.4.1 есть на мобильных устройствах, но в журнале изменений говорится об исправлении ошибки с достижением «The Great Slimes Mitiosis», но в игре все еще есть эта ошибка, добавляя к ошибке, что городские слаймы могут просто умереть, буквально с воздуха
  13. Д

Эта ошибка связана с новой жидкостью Shimmer. Этот предмет создан из "поплавка" и "5 звезд". Но когда вы бросаете его в новую жидкость, предмет трансмутируется так, что появляется только «поплавок», а «5 звезд» не появляется.
  14. Д

Mobile Town Slimes Bug

Sometimes town slimes start to die just like that, literally from the air. Also, when this bug happens, the moment the town slimes start just dying, the other NPC don't come at all anymore. The town slimes show up and die again, and the other NPCs don't come at all. I must have noticed where...
Back
Top Bottom