Search results for query: *

1. pionoplayer

Story Worldfall

The world can survive the death of one man, But can that man survive the death of his world? When all the pieces have shattered And the world begins to fall Will your heroes rise to the occassion Or will the last bulwark against the darkness fail? A Vanilla Terraria fanfic that I'm writing, and...
  2. pionoplayer

Video Piono Plays Terraria

So, I just figured I'd put together a thread to advertise the let's play I'm doing, it's me playing through with my editor Talist going through and adding in his own commentary afterwards, I think that overall it works quite well, and I've just recently got back into being able to run the let's...
  3. pionoplayer

Video Piono Plays Terraria

Well, here we go, yet another cheap let's player asking for views... But you know what, I figure at least some of you ought to enjoy the series. Between me and my editor, Talist, at least some funnies ought to be had. It's a basic run-through of Terraria, with me doing audio commentary, and...
  4. pionoplayer

Humorous Logic

Another Glorious victory for logic and all of logic-kind! The basis of this thread is to try and come up with logical arguments. They also need to be incorrect arguments, but logical just the same. Now, this isn't one of those "insane troll logic" threads that have steps such as "and six divided...
  5. pionoplayer

Story Fall

Fall (working title) by Pionoplayer Okay, so, here's my contribution to the internet for today (or well, for however long it takes for me to finish the story). This is something I've been tossing about in my head off and on, and, if it gets finished all the way, will be a decently long work...
Back
Top Bottom