Search results for query: *

• Users: Uden
  • Order by date
  1. Uden

Blocks & Decoration Glowing Paint - invisible light source

As far as I can tell gemspark walls don't give off their own light. EDIT: I was wrong. It was a fcking bloodmoon and it made it hard to tell. My mistake.
  2. Uden

tModLoader Cerebral Mod

I know this is trivial... but I am having the hardest time figuring out how to acquire Ancient Cobalt Bars, and google is no help. Any info on a site where Cerebral mod info might be found? Such as items, materials, required crafting stations, etc.
  3. Uden

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Is this still working in 1.4?
  4. Uden

Weapon Enchantments

I know this is probably a dumb question but uh... where do you get, or how do you make the "Enchanting Table?" I can't seem to find it anywhere. EDIT: Nvm, I found it. "Wood Enchanting Table"
  5. Uden

tModLoader Asphalt Platforms

Really wish they'd add this in the base game.
  6. Uden

My Terraria somehow deleted everything?

I had backups too. They were gone. I've been keeping my old backups now in a separate folder, and backing up almost every time I close the game, which is a pain in the arse but whatever.
  7. Uden

Resolved Shield of Cthulhu: Lucky vs. Violent

Yeah I don't know what was going on here either. Sometimes the stats would change just sitting in my inventory. I'd check it and it would be 11%, then I'd check it again and it would be 15%. So I don't know. Either I'm missing some mechanic or it's a game bug.
  8. Uden

Resolved Shield of Cthulhu: Lucky vs. Violent

EDIT: Ok my initial concern was that the shield that added +4% critical strike chance (Lucky) was 4% lower in the inherent critical strike on the shield. Apparently it only says 11% while in my inventory for some reason? I'm not entirely sure why it switches from 15% while equipped to 11% in my...
  9. Uden

My Terraria somehow deleted everything?

I was playing last night... woke up a bit ago went to log on and everything was just gone. Nothing in the recycle bin, documents/my game/terraria etc, nothing. No worlds, characters, just a "clean" version of the game. When I verified integrity on steam, it said one file couldn't be verified and...
Back
Top Bottom