Search results for query: *

1. Donuts

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Yey! thats nice to hear. i hope to see some magic weapons and maybe an ore or two
  2. Donuts

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

SUGGESTION you could try to make more pre-hardmode items , for example make a completely new ore maybe from a boss (like BoC / EoW) or just a ore that generates after a certain point. and maybe try to make some magic weapons for pre-hardmode since from ur work i can see a lot of good looking...
  3. Donuts

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

the skill tree doesnt have nearly none archer/ranger skills?
  4. Donuts

tModLoader Night and Crimson (Terra Stuff, basically)

the code tome could shoot like code
  5. Donuts

tModLoader Yoyo-Expansion

You could make yoyo's from all of the mechanical bosses (destroyer, Skeletron prime and the twins) that would use like 5-10 of their souls and ofc some hallowed bars
  6. Donuts

Cant host a server trough steam?

Arkhalis?
  7. Donuts

I found the problem, I can host the map trough steam with another character. I tried to host it without steam multiplayer off (original character) and still cant,but whit another character yes.
  8. Donuts

Yea i tried to host other maps long time ago (when i first encoutered the bug) and yes i can host other worlds, and just tried recently and still can host other maps but not the expert map Sorry for not replying was out-of-town
  9. Donuts

http://www.mediafire.com/download/thkyszrsmw1z8v6/Expert_Mode.wld.bak Should work. *fingers crossed* Did it work? I tried to Upload the .wld file but it says its too big (11.3MB)
  10. Donuts

Well can i still give the link (mediafire) to the map? (my own map ofc)
  11. Donuts

Like make it downloadable? EDIT : sorry i dont really know how do i 'link' it to you :/
  12. Donuts

Hi! I am trying to create/host a server with my friend. The map was crated in 1.3 (so not 1.3.0.1, 1.3.0.2 etc) Its a expert map. I can play it in singleplayer but whenever i try to host it trough the launcher/steam, It says all the thing in the start but when its 'completed' it gets stuck on...
  13. Donuts

PC cant create a server (WIN10)

I cant make a steam 'server' when i go to multiplayer host&play it stops on the receiving tile data: complete text i have waited over 5minutes once waited 10minutes and nothing happened. EDIT : accidently posted here dont know how to delete
  14. Donuts

PC Terraria crashing after a few minutes

yeah it NEVER crash when i play whit friends but in single player it does but if i play alone i can just make the steam 'server' and it works
  15. Donuts

It is still happening after the 1.3.0.6 updtae
  16. Donuts

Bump help...
  17. Donuts

PC Possible Memory leak from Large Worlds

i have the exact same thing :/
  18. Donuts

When i go to my world (created in 1.3 and is in expert mode) i play there for like 10 minutes and it crashes i have been trying to play like 5+ times and every time crash after crash. PS i was building a little 'secret' room with actuators and Gemspark blocks, but i have gone just to explore and...
  19. Donuts

PC anyone else lag when hosting a server trough steam

when i 'host' a server trough steam me and my friend are having quite bad lag for xample mobs teleporting behind us and bosses teleporting but the worm bosses just lag quite a bit. Any help would be nice PS we live in the same apartment building and both of our internets are quite good
  20. Donuts

PC Reinstalling Terraria

so if i want to reinstall terraria i need to right click it and then delete local game files or something. Will it delete my maps or characters? i want to be sure :)
Back
Top Bottom