Search results for query: *

1. D

PC Foreground walls?

It was less so a "how to" but more so of a request, though your explanation does make sense. I doubt I could possibly code something like this any time soon as I don't know how to code whatever language Terraria uses. (I think it uses Lua? Or is that just Tmodloader? Or am I wrong even there?)
  2. D

PC Foreground walls?

So we have walls, which are for backgrounds and to actually make houses and such. So I had the idea of what if we had foreground tiles? Walls that would draw themselves over everything else, unless there were maybe enemies or the player under them, where they would disappear or become...
  3. D

tModLoader Split Screen Mod

In attempting to try your idea, I couldn't figure out how to check the server if I did the host and play option. So instead I ran the tmodloader server. Apparently this is what was needed to have flawless performance. From the little testing I did, both games ran pretty much 60 FPS, with no...
  4. D

tModLoader Split Screen Mod

So is there ever going to be linux support for multiple keyboards? I've been trying to help Terraria run better. I have a Ryzen CPU which still seems to be too slow. I'm only running two actual instances of the game along with a "Host and play" server, which I believe is basically just another...
  5. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

My only problem is the lack of controller support, which I still don't know if that's because of Terraria itself or the Magic Storage menu not acting as a "Menu" to be able to switch to from controller, and occasionally an error that goes away pretty quickly.
  6. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

Is there controller support planned for the future? Using the left and right triggers to try to move onto the interface doesn't do anything, I can't move there no matter what I do. Switching to a keyboard/mouse isn't possible due to the way that we're running the game (Two copies on one computer...
  7. D

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

You should probably make it so you can't then, because I was able to. I have a Lightning Boots+4, but it's no different. But other than some things like that, it's a great mod.
  8. D

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

Is there any point to upgrading accessories? I put a +4 on lightning boots, but it didn't seem to do anything that I could see.
  9. D

PC Crashing after random amounts of time.

I've already deleted my config file. I think it might just be something in the game honestly. To anyone crashing: What is your OS and do you tab out of the game to do something else on your computer?
  10. D

Disabling the cloud didn't work for me either. Disabled cloud support and took characters off the cloud. I already have multicore lighting off, keeping the lighting setting to Color.
  11. D

As of the most recent patches, the game crashes after a certain amount of times. I've had it happen four times now. I'm thinking it might be linked with leaving the game in the background, since I think it's the best way to pause the game without having auto pause on. The game will close either...
  12. D

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

I keep crashing still. This time I was actively playing the game and the game crashed, which also took Steam with it. This is now the fourth time this has happened in total. Deleting my config file did not help.
  13. D

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Since the update hit, I've had the game crash on me twice. Both times, I had the game running in the background (As in, not the active window) so that it would not play while I was gone. The first time, I got back and played a bit and the game crashed. Steam also froze, meaning I had to task...
Back
Top Bottom