Search results for query: *

1. Leddy231

PC Game logic stops after ANY key is pressed

Just installed my new GTX 1070 and updated to Windows 10 anniversary update. This has somehow fixed the problem! Side note: Since when could you navigate menues useing wasd?
  2. Leddy231

Good thinking, but alt tabbing did not help. I can open my inventory so the game knows im there. NPCs do not move, only look around. same with pets. Tried pulling my second monitor and also disabling shadowplay. Didn't work. Can also add i tried both fullscreen (my settings) and windowed...
  3. Leddy231

Yep did that when I reinstalled, pulled the entire Terraria folder including saves from Documents. Is there any way I can roll back the update and test? I guess not since steam does not have that function.
  4. Leddy231

Specs: Short version. Windows 10 64 bit. Intel i5 4670K. 8GB ram. samsung SSD where windows, steam and terraria are installed. GTX 770 MSI, Motherboard also MSI. Long DxDiag http://pastebin.com/sfGrRyXc
  5. Leddy231

Terraria worked just fine some days ago, but now (might be because latest 1.3.2.1 patch, dont know, 1.3.2 worked fine) its not working correctly. Searched forums and Reddit with no similar issue. After loading a world, i cannot move my character, or access any chest/door/switch and cannot get...
  6. Leddy231

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Does anyone know the exact time of release? My friend and I are planing a 24 hour marathon once released, and we would like to know when the update is available. We both live in sweden, timezone gmt +1 i believe
Back
Top Bottom