Search results for query: *

• Users: Genova
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Genova

Map-Base Journey's end (map im doing for vibing)

A map that will feature builds for the npcs, maybe some other structures later too. It includes a spooky mansion in a graveyard, above the dungeon's entrance. Due to this being a drunk world seed, it has corruption and crimson. Still WIP. PD: I forgot to take screenies of the other houses I made 💀
  2. Genova

Mobile Me fr when I get bored

So, I got bored for a while of building, and decided to abuse godmode and find the mechanic before killing skeletron. Instead... I found no mechanic, but 167 dungeon guardians that I killed.
  3. Genova

Map-Adventure "Moon Souls" (the name might change later)

My first adventure map, being made on mobile manually. Moon souls! It's current lore goes like this: (And I'll attach screenshots of the few things I have built for now. Still needs way a lot more) ________________________________________ A dead Terrarian wakes up from it's grave. A god of...
  4. Genova

Haye, I'm Genova

Hello, I'm Genova! I like adventure maps, and that motivated me into doing my own maps. For now, I have started with one. I like metroidvania games, and some sci fi horror. Eldritch horror and dark fantasy is something I find quite cool aswell. Doing little references to anime, and...
Back
Top Bottom