Search results for query: *

• Users: Demorticue
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Demorticue

Demorticue's Gallery of the Structures and Wonders of Undaerlath

All right! It's about time that I got started on sharing my builds, so I started up a new world to make a bunch of structures and monuments based around a little story in my head. These might just range from floating palaces, dungeons, statues, and general landscapes. -LORE WILL ACCOMPANY EACH...
  2. Demorticue

Short Story God Slayer (A Calamity Mod Tribute)

GOD SLAYER (A CALAMITY MOD TRIBUTE STORY) (By Plan B) PART 1 PROFANED A howling wind danced over the mountains of the great Terrarian's city. This twirl, mixed with the chill of the moon's full body in the twinkling night sky, concocted a sort of eerie dread. In such a mood, the world...
  3. Demorticue

Other Literature Central Amalgamation of Literate Genius

The Point of the "Amalgamation of Literal Genius" This will be where I post forms of my writing from now on. Types will be set off by a disclaimer in the top of the work. The first several writings will just be carry-overs from my other threads. Perhaps this may help me to grow and CONQUER THE...
  4. Demorticue

Poetry Plight Brought Upon Us

Must we truly take for granted what we so desperately require? Are our true ambitions set forth from the hands of desire? The lone adventurer is a threat looming on the horizon. They are a menace and see no need to heed or brazen. Just look at the destruction they have caused! Just look at the...
  5. Demorticue

Poetry Blue Fortress Over Yonder

Forever shall simple beings ponder on the blue fortress over yonder, So long has it stood there, yet no soul has claimed heir, Perhaps a city underground? Maybe a treasure no hunter has found? Only the man knows of this truth. Only the man seems to be a sleuth. No matter what you ask, he...
  6. Demorticue

Poetry The Combined Haiku of Terraria's Beasts: A Plan and a Pastry's Work

These are the works of a Plan and a Pastry. Originally from my Terraria mob haiku list. Ravenous hopping. Blue ooze sliding to the ground. Slashed by a lone man. Brought back from the grave. Wandering along the hills. In search of some brains. Soaring through the stars. Forever watching the...
  7. Demorticue

Short Story A New Horror

The night was quiet and somber. A lone man was minding his own business, as usual, by preparing the next week's rations of food. As splints of wood flew past his face he gravely thought of what a resident of his town had warned about. "I hear the spirits moaning," she said. "It feels like a...
  8. Demorticue

Poetry A Few Small Haiku-Type Poems of Terraria's Beasts

Ravenous hopping. Blue ooze sliding to the ground. Slashed by a lone man. Brought back from the grave. Wandering along the hills. In search of some brains. Soaring through the stars. Forever watching the man. Caught in horrid gaze.
  9. Demorticue

Short Story The Toil of Sweets and the The Boil of a Man

Lush vegetation covered the heavily dampened cavern. Every step taken by the lone adventurer would result in a frighteningly stupendous splash of mud and bits of foliage. The devilish moan of motor-like wings drowned out all noises, even to the point of silencing thoughts. The cave had seized...
Back
Top Bottom