Search results for query: *

• Users: J0hn B1d3n
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J0hn B1d3n

NPCs & Enemies Item that makes the game harder

All it would do is buff all bosses on a toggle by increseing defence/health/damage and buff most weapons to be usable endgame (but still worse then moon lord iems) make it do nothing else have be a moon lord sigil in shimmer
  2. J0hn B1d3n

PC Does anyone here have old copy's of old tAPI mods?

Here are the links to the mods I'm looking for that have had the downloads removed/deleted if you have any of these mods on an old hard drive please send them to me I'm trying to make a 1.2.4.1 ModPack and I need these mods? (also I need the tAPI versions not tModLoader and not tConfig I need...
  3. J0hn B1d3n

Other ReLogic should release the original source code for all past and current versions of Terraria on GitHub to allow certain types of modding.

1). Reasons I can think of to do this. (1). To make it easier to make tModLoader mods by allowing people to see the names of certain functions and other things as their were originally wrote. (2). To allow new modding Apis for past and current versions to be made easier. (3). To...
  4. J0hn B1d3n

Video Has anyone seen this Transmutation glitch on YouTube Its gamebraking.

Here is a link to EthyrielY's video on YouTube about this crazy glitch he found, its a game braking glitch I don't even know how people find this stuff but I feel more people should see it, I thought it was insane. I think most Terraria players should see this madness. He even beat the game less...
  5. J0hn B1d3n

PC How to use "Lock on" while using mouse and keyboard.

(Disclaimer: This guide is for Windows, if you are using Linux you are probably smart enough to do this yourself and Mac users should be using Windows/Linux for gaming anyways) Step 1 Install Universal Control Remapper Step 2 Install drivers for Universal Control Remapper Interception...
Back
Top Bottom